Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of loneliness

Some time ago I broke up with my boyfriend. At first I was very happy about it, but now I feel very lonely. What should I do?

It seems to me that you just don't have enough communication with other people. Try to meet someone, chat, take a walk, and so on. You don't have to start a new relationship.

Comment

Practice self-kindness. In difficult moments, it's essential to practice self-kindness. ...
      Capitalize on the present moment. ...
      Connect in real life. ...

Rethink how you spend your spare time. ...
      Do more things with people. ...
      Talk to strangers

Gilbert Construction
      Last edited by smanthabrooks93; 12-21-2021, 12:34 PM.

Comment

If you broke up with a guy, then it doesn't matter, not so long ago I broke up with a guy and honestly, for a while I couldn't forget him. Then I decided to have a good distraction and found uk gay dating sites. On this site I managed to find a dating site where I managed to meet a new soulmate and in general, I do not regret anything at all.

Comment

There are ways to keep yourself safer when online dating, including being aware of your behaviour and how your devices work and how scammers operate.
          Don't use your real name. Limit the amount of personal information you share with someone you meet online until you get to know them, preferably in person. This means that you should not share your full name, email or home addresses, phone numbers or details such as where you work or whether you have children until you have met them in person many times, and are comfortable they are who they claim to be and are a decent person (as far as you can tell). You should feel very safe with someone before you share any of this.

Comment

If you want to find a person for love, but are afraid to meet in real life, then go to this site https://www.100freedatingsites.net/ and look for your love there. There are a lot of people out there who want to find their buddy. Go to the site and find your love

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation