Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning more about cryptocurrencies

Hello there. I want to discover some interesting articles and sources of information on crypto. If you have something interesting on crypto, please share.

There's nothing specifically in cryptocurrencies right now. All you need to know is how to shadow trade after good traders. Only practical things. But in general, there's something worthwhile discussing. I'm talking about NFT. You can make money by playing games, reselling art, making art, making music, making games. If you want to start, check this article on rarible vs opensea

Comment

It's the first time I hear about NFT. I like art and it should work for me. Of course, it involves some luck but I'm a lucky person and I will earn some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpus View Post
        It's the first time I hear about NFT. I like art and it should work for me. Of course, it involves some luck but I'm a lucky person and I will earn some money.
        NFT is really becoming a big industry nowadays. It,s getting popular day by day. A non-fungible token is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a digital ledger. NFTs can be associated with reproducible digital files such as photos, videos, and audio.
        Stay updated with crypto news by forever blast

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed