Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the curriculum for a strong backend Node.js developer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the curriculum for a strong backend Node.js developer?

Hi all, I'm currently in a coding bootcamp and I'm not super interested in all the frontend / client-side development. I was wondering, what sorts of topics do I need to dive into to become a strong backend developer? I'm reading Node.js Design Patterns by Mario Casciaro and Luciano Mammino to get started. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Hey! In fact, starting by learning Node.js if you want to be a good backend developer is a great idea. I strongly advise you to pay attention to the work of the guys from the ProCoders website.
    They are doing real miracles using Node.js.
    Hope my advice helps you. Good luck!

Comment

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Definitief ontharen laser

Comment

Warmtepomp Oost-Vlaanderen Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.

Comment

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Laser ontharen

Comment

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Ramen en deuren

Comment

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Spouwmuurisolatie

Comment

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Airco Oost-Vlaanderen

Comment

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more. Ramen en deuren Vlaams-Brabant

Comment

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Muurisolatie

Comment

Zwembad tuin I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation