X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White snow
    replied
    I also had the idea to delete my instagram. I want to start my social media life from scratch. I have already decided on the topic on which I want to write posts and I want to actively develop a new account. So that it does not take much time, I decided to buy a ready-made account on accfarm My friend did this and told me about the effectiveness of such a solution for developing an Instagram account.
    Last edited by White snow; 12-19-2021, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mr.illnes9
    replied
    Hi, you can delete an instagram account permanently without much skill in doing so. Yes, it's true that there is no "delete" button in the app itself, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. I know some posts on how you can do it. If you're interested, read here. That's how I deleted my account, it worked for me)

Leave a comment:

• july78y
    replied
    Hi guys, I want to delete my Instagram account but I can't find this function in the app itself, like I googled for information but I can't figure out how to do it so I can create a new one?

Leave a comment:

• Luluso
    replied
    oh, wow. Thank you for help. It realy will help me in my life

Leave a comment:

• GraseB
    replied
    A lot of additions are on the Internet for this program. No need to edit photos by yourself. This program has drafts for different situation, so you can choose how you need to edit your photos. MasterBundles will help you with that, you can chose additions there. Also, this site offers you logo packs, you said that you have business into IG. So such offer will be useful for you.

Leave a comment:

• GraseB
    replied
    Then I can recommend Lightroom. Do you hear about it? you can download in on your mobile.

Leave a comment:

• Luluso
    replied
    Actually I do not be friend with Photoshop

Leave a comment:

• GraseB
    replied
    What do you think about Photoshop?

Leave a comment:

• Luluso
    replied
    I like this social media. All life is there. Not only life - business also. Difficulties is that I need to edit my photos it is so hard.

Leave a comment:

• Gsusangrey
    started a topic How to Reactivate An Instagram Account?

How to Reactivate An Instagram Account?

In case you temporarily disabled your Instagram account for some reason, and now want to reactivate your Instagram account, then there are some easy steps you need to follow.

1. Open Your Instagram and tap on the login option.
    2. Now enter your username and password of the account that you want to reactivate.
    3. After that tap on the login button and now you will restore your Instagram.

For more read - https://onlinegeeks.net/
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation