X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhatsApp mods - worth it or nah?

Hello everyone,

I've used WhatsApp mods before 8 - 9 years and it was great honestly because I didn't encounter any issues. However, since then I stacked up a lot of text messages, images and videos since I don't delete anything.

My question is if it's worth switching to mods because of its functionality while keeping all the data and not getting banned?

If possible, I'd like to hear your opinion about mods like OGWhatsApp, WhatsApp+ etc.

Also, my biggest concern is losing data since I upload it to cloud via app itself.

Thank you in advance and sorry if it's inappropriate to post this question here.

You will know about a variety of WhatsApp modes that you can use from here. It will be really helpful for you to have a look at it. Social Media Content Creator And thank you so much for sharing it. I have checked some of these features.
    Last edited by charlly; 08-11-2021, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by billwetson View Post
      Hello everyone,

I've used WhatsApp mods before 8 - 9 years and it was great honestly because I didn't encounter any issues. However, since then I stacked up a lot of text messages, images and videos since I don't delete anything.

My question is if it's worth switching to mods because of its functionality while keeping all the data and not getting banned?

If possible, I'd like to hear your opinion about mods like OGWhatsApp, WhatsApp+ etc.

Also, my biggest concern is losing data since I upload it to cloud via app itself.

Thank you in advance and sorry if it's inappropriate to post this question here.
      As far as Banned down such apps is concerned
      So I think if you use such an application from another number, your account will not be Banned

Comment

Znám lék, který vám určitě pomůže vyrovnat se s potencí. Díky tomuto léku https://cheska-lekarna.com/genericky...s-20mg-online/ můžete i nadále jíst a nemusíte se bát, že budete mít nadváhu. Určitě to zvládnete.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation