Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wash a car

I just bought some Armor All car wash concentrate, and I was just wondering if anyone knew how bad it would be on the grass to wash my car on the lawn. I know it isn't miracle grow or anything, but will it kill all the grass? It doesn't say anything about it on the bottle, and I was just wanting to find out before I tried because Mom would rip my head off if i killed all the grass

I don't think it will help. I wipe off car wash suds by the driveway and wash my hooded bra in the grass and it hasn't killed him yet. I do not use turtle wax, but it is a concentrated gel, also very often I use steamer for cars it does not create foam and cleans dirt more effectively.
    I say do it, and if it kills your weed, tell your mom that someone vandalized you guys with gasoline.
    Last edited by FREEDDAWG; 05-31-2021, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hiring an skilled divorce attorney is the first-class way you get peace of mind whilst managing infant custody, alimony, and asset division. Having a divorce attorney endorse you enables make certain that not anything is left out of your divorce settlement, because of this that expensive errors may not come back to chunk you later. Choose your state or metropolis to slender your search, and then use the Avvo Rating to assist find the proper divorce legal professional for you.Click here for more details : lawyers in bangalore for divorce

Comment

Hey folks! I would like to buy a new car. Could you please advise me on which one?

Comment

In fact, it is difficult for me to advise you which car you should buy, because it is very subjective, but still I will try to help you. I think you should pay attention to the Porsche sedan 4 door

This is a great car that is perfect for you if you have a family and you often like to ride with it on vacation.

Comment

I am a car blogger and every day I review different fast and not so fast cars. I like my hobby and part-time hobby. People often ask me how old do you have to be to rent a car in colorado ? I say that if you have a driver's license and you are 16 years old, you can easily order any car to any taste and color. Freedom of choice and action is the best thing you can do.
            Last edited by BillyGeans; 10-19-2021, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation