Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to transfer whatsapp chat backup to a mod's!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elenapatrick
    replied
    Because of its functionality, security, and speed, people prefer using the programme for communication, making WhatsApp and Business WhatsApp one of the most used messenger services globally. Furthermore, WhatsApp has more than 2 billion active users worldwide from a variety of backgrounds.

Leave a comment:

• Rupesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Milestone View Post

here are some steps available which you have to follow to transfer WhatsApp backup into any mod

2. After that Download GB Whatsapp from the above Link, Uninstall Official whatsapp by going in to your Settings > Apps > Whatsapp > Uninstall (Do not clear data) and after that install GBwhatsapp.apk it in your Android Device.
    It's not possible to uninstall any application without clearing its data. When uninstalling any app, it automatically remove all its data.
    Also, WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp both have different package folder name. So, even if, somehow, you manage to uninstall whatsapp without clearing its data, GBWhatsApp won't be able to use the WhatsApp's data.
    When two apps have different package folder names, then they will be two different apps and won't repalce each other. For instance, clash of clans and Null’s Clash are the similar game with some difference in the feature and can be installed along side each other.

Leave a comment:

• Janeer
    replied
    Here you can find some information about backup and moving it: https://gbfunda.com/blog/how-to-crea...in-fmwhatsapp/
    Also it's important first of all to create a backup and only then to do something else because you may change something and all chat will be deleted, I did this in the past
    project home page

Leave a comment:

• GBWhatsapp94
    replied
    FmWhatsApps is a professional website that provides the fastest and safest versions of FmWhatsApp for users. In addition, the website also provides Other Tips & Tricks of FM Whatsapp to users so that everyone can better understand GBPlus.org

Leave a comment:

• PatriciaJohn
    replied
    The polo dress is structured in a manner to give solace to the wearer. It is produced using a fine texture that is lightweight and breathable. The texture is additionally delicate and agreeable to the skin. The polo dress has a strong shading too. The absolute best quality textures are utilized to make the polo dress. The plan and the cut of the polo dress likewise adds to its allure. The dress additionally highlights an exemplary neckline and three catches on the front. The dress is accessible in various hues and sizes. It is accessible in both long and short sleeve designs. The polo dress is a great expansion to any closet. Stumble Guys APK

Leave a comment:

• JustJessica
    replied
    You could down link to OGWhatsapp.

Leave a comment:

• JustJessica
    replied
    تنزيل تطبيق واتساب جي بي WhatsApp GB.

Leave a comment:

• JustJessica
    replied
    For Instagram InstaUp
    InstaUp.

Leave a comment:

• JustJessica
    replied
    بالإضافة لذلك تنزيل الواتساب الذهبي اخر إصدار مجانا.

Leave a comment:

• JustJessica
    replied
    يمكن تحميل واتساب الذهبي اخر إصدار من خلال موقعنا مجانا.

Leave a comment:

• jone121
    replied
    Your post is really interesting. You guys are really doing well. I would like to know about township mod apk. Please let me know about township mod apk in your details.

Leave a comment:

• buttraees43
    replied
    We absolutely love the Touchat Wearable Blanket! My daughters and I love it for lounging around on the couch during movie night or cozying up on the bed when we are not quite ready to get under the covers! big blanket hoodies

Leave a comment:

• mooez54
    replied
    Here I will be testing out a Waterfall Incense Burner and giving my own personal experience and honest review of

Leave a comment:

• aliakber54
    replied
    Each sold separately Squishmallows are made from super soft marshmallow-like, lovable plush. squishmallows halloween

Leave a comment:

• sultan54
    replied
    Nice one! This post is amazing and very important.Thanks for sharing. Also check Axolotl Squishmallow

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation