Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use dual WhatsApp in on android device?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use dual WhatsApp in on android device?

I was using GB WhatsApp for a few years, but this app is going to shutdown soon, so i'm looking and app to replace it

the most common apps are that who makes clones of the target app

i was thinking to use WhatsApp plus Apk, but is there a better option for that?

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
    voip phone system

Comment

Originally posted by roberbaker View Post
      I was using GB WhatsApp for a few years, but this app is going to shutdown soon, so i'm looking and app to replace it

official website

1. Go to the Settings app on your Dual SIM Android smartphone and look for a Dual Apps or Parallel Spaces App settings.
      2. Tap on it and Select WhatsApp to turn on the Dual App mode for the WhatsApp application.
      3. This should now create a secondary WhatsApp Icon on your home screen or App Drawer.
      Last edited by Schromm; 03-26-2021, 07:01 AM.

Comment

As a business owner, I know how important it is to have good communication within the business and outside the business. That is communication with customers and all those directly related to your business but are not part of it. So, my recommendation to you is to use Zorra VoIP telephony suite - https://zorra.com/en/services/trunks . It really is a great solution that will help your business reach a new level of efficiency.

Comment

You can clone WhatsApp on one condition if your mobile has this option to do so.
          Because if your mobile doesn't support such functions then I don't think there is any other way to use two WhatsApps except modified versions like these (e.g. WhatsApp Plus, GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, OGWhatsApp, YOWhatsApp, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Milestone View Post
            You can clone WhatsApp on one condition if your mobile has this option to do so.
            Because if your mobile doesn't support such functions then I don't think there is any other way to use two WhatsApps except modified versions like these (e.g. WhatsApp Plus, GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, OGWhatsApp, YOWhatsApp, etc.)
            As far as I know, I think all versions of Android 10 have this feature to clone the app.
            But in some cases this feature does not work which makes it difficult for users to use dual WhatsApp.
            So I think the apps you mentioned are better than cloning WhatsApp

Comment

There is an expansion of new emoticon and emojis, which empower you to communicate innovatively. Your correspondence turns out to be more up-to-date and variation.You can Download YoWhatsApp APK On your sx projects telephone from this post. I have given bit by bit instructional exercise about how might you use YoWhatsApp on your telephone. In this day and age, there are a great deal of informal communities and texting applications accessible for individuals to remain associated with one another.

Comment

You can enter another telephone number to utilize two WhatsApp accounts on one gadget as opposed to entering similar number for these additional highlights. gb whatsapp It is energizing and enjoyable to have double WhatsApp accounts on Android. You can trick your companion or family with this.

Comment

Originally posted by roberbaker View Post

Why not? Deal thing

Comment

Plus, the app brings capabilities like a voice changer and textual content-to-speech (speech synthesis), which is right if you’re working on audio that calls for use of multiple voice sorts. audacity Video editors also can edit the audio in their movies in WavePad with out setting apart audio from the video first using a distinctive device.

Comment

I think there is a better option like the FM whatsapp. It has the same characteristics like the GB whatsapp. Please go and try using it.

Comment

i think you should still use whatsapp gb. Now it's the best app
                        Last edited by DonnieErickson; 06-18-2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

sodium hypochlorite sanitizer

Comment

I'm a self-educated designer who filled in as a consultant and independent producer in 2019 and I learned Shopify application and topic advancement and I need to impart to you assets that assist me with turning into a Shopify engineer Shopify Developer in Dubai Shopify application is a web application and you can utilize any programming language like Ruby, Python, PHP or Node JS to construct one and in this guide, I'll center around Node JS in this guide

Comment

There were days when you both were youthful and played together. There used to be battles and afterward fix ups . she used to shield you from father and mother and now she is the person who takes care of your satisfaction and distresses. Surely a sister is an incredible resource for everybody. https://www.happybirthdaywishes.one/ In the event that she is there, life gets secured and a lot more joyful. Worth her somewhat more this year and record some ardent Happy Birthday messages for sister in a way that would sound natural to you. Tell her that you are consistently there for her and she shouldn't be stressed for anything in her life.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation