Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skype hack

Hackers appear to have posted account info for 4.6 million users of the quickie social-sharing app Skype, making usernames and at least partial phone numbers available for download. The hack was seemingly intended to urge Skype to tighten its security measures. The anonymous hackers said they used an exploit created by recent changes to the app, which lets users share photos or short videos that disappear after a few seconds.

Greetings to all. If you often use Skype with your significant other then go to this site https://mspylite.com/spy/how-to-spy-...without-risks/ . I found here how you can hack someone's Skype and follow them. There are also various applications for tracking various social networks or messengers.

Comment

It is not strange that nowadays it is possible to hack such powerful systems as Skype built on. We have a great variety of apps mentioned in the post above that are used to hack and spy on other devices monitoring all social platforms and see what other people watch, write and send. I can also recommend reading this article https://celltrackingapps.com/how-to-...-sent-to-mine/ where you can learn how to hack the devices and get all messages from another phone including Skype messages and sent files. If it is so easy, I think that you can spend more time and get more data.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation