Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I once worked as a real estate agent in Dubai. AMAA.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I once worked as a real estate agent in Dubai. AMAA.

I think that Dubai is no doubt the most developed, stable and modern Emirates. Especially at property houses around the water's edge.
    Dubai hosts some of the biggest and best structures, entertainment facilities, restaurants, and all types of beautiful shopping malls with every type of brand name.
    Last edited by Wease1; 02-20-2021, 04:09 PM.

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Let’s be honest, 2020 was a hell of a year. Full of restrictions and instability, it affected everyone and everything. The real estate market wasn’t an exception.

Due to the grand drop of the real estate market by 30% in the United States alone, the big crisis has begun. During the whole 2020, the supply of such property was greater than the demand for it. You may say that this is some American trend, and you will be wrong. A significant drop in the real estate market happened all over the world.

UAE is considered to be one of the top 10 best countries to invest in. Why? Thanks to the foreign-friendly policy of this country, investors can freely come, leave their money, and be sure that the profit will come in time. Now, in 2021, it is the best time to invest your money in property in this sunny country. Today we present to you three main reasons why investing in real estate is a great idea in 2021. So why it's really good idea to check dubai property on sale.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation