Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMESH PASSI PLEASE READ IT

hi brother man whatsup . its been a long time since i last posted here for ya .
    well hey i want to ask you this .
    my wife finally went for her N400 interview . yesterday and can she now call or send in a letter to INS @ VSC to update my i130 petition
    since she is gona be a citizen ? or do we have to wait till she becomes naturalized . ?

hi brother man whatsup . its been a long time since i last posted here for ya .
    well hey i want to ask you this .
    my wife finally went for her N400 interview . yesterday and can she now call or send in a letter to INS @ VSC to update my i130 petition
    since she is gona be a citizen ? or do we have to wait till she becomes naturalized . ?

Comment

YOU NEED TO WAIT UNTIL SHE GOT HER CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE A COPY WITH YOUR FILE.
      MEANWHILE YOU CAN START GETTING YR PAPERS READY FOR I-485 AND HAVE YR MEDICAL EXAM.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

To Immigrant:
        Congratulations. You have to wait till her oath ceremony and then she will have to send copy of Naturalization Certificate to VSC alongwith your AOS application I-485 and EAD I-765.
        Good luck.

Comment

Wow, great "immigrant", only 2 months from the point in time she got fingerprinted...usually it takes 5-6 months once you get fingerprinted.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation