Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Motion to reopen

N 400 was filed in April 2013, and interview was scheduled in December 2015. IO stated she will not accepted my divorce from my home country, and that I was not free to marry in 2002. she claimed i married in 2002 to obtained immigration benefit, so my N400 was denied .
    I appealed immediately and I was able to overcome all the initial concerns raised during the interview. My N400 was approved at my 336 hearing and was given a date, Jan 16, 2016 for oath ceremony. However, on January 6, 2016 I received another stating my oath ceremony has been cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, and that a new date will be communicated later.
    There was no further communication from USCIS even though i called, emailed, and even got my congressman to help. I finally decided to sue in district court. On October 29, 2020, I finally received a Notice of Motion to Reopen my case with the intent to deny.
    They did not present any new evidence and did not explain why they have been delaying my oath. they only raised the same old argument in my first N400 interview, which I already addressed in my 336 appeal, and gave me 15days to respond.
    I'm not sure if I should present the same arguments as before or just to remind them that they have failed to present any new evidence to warrant reopening of my N400.
    Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thank

hibernation is greater than sleep. it's miles a totally deep sleep.the animal's temperature drops to simply over 0 centigrade,and its heart beats very slowly.folks who locate hibernating animals asleep frequently think that they may be useless: the frame feelsvery bloodless, and the creature might also breathe handiest as soon as each five mins.a hibernating animal can't feel any pain.you cancontact it, or even pull its tail, with out causing it to move or awaken.in its hibernating kingdom it may even live in a toxicenvironment for a long term without any sick impact. virtual phone

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation