Now Whatsapp is waiting for activation.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Whatsapp is waiting for activation.

Most of the people I text have android, so I usually use sms or imessage. The last whatsapp I successfully sent or received was almost 2 weeks ago.

The airmessage notification says "connected to server" so I never thought there was any problem until I tried to use it. Turns out the messages app on my mac mini got logged out, so I logged back in, but still couldn't send anything. On my iphone 5s it says Whatsapp is waiting for activation I have also tried this GB Whatsapp Apk to solve the issue. but I'm not sure how long it's been like that.

Do I just need to wait for Whatsapp to activate or is there another underlying issue I need to deal with?

At its most basic, Instagram is a social networking app which allows its users to share pictures and videos with their friends. There are many Instagram Mods like Gb Instagram, OG Instagram, Instagram Plus, Insta Ultra etc. Follow this site link https://instamods.net/ and go to site and download this App Official Instagram no offers to download your favorite images, videos and stories. If you want to download your favorite images, videos and stories then you can use..

Comment

For home flippers or the individuals who own investment properties, there are hazards that accompany dealing with fixes or overseeing rentals. floor plan A portion of the fundamental issues you'll go over are the expenses, also the time and cerebral pain of managing inhabitants. Also, you will most likely be unable to put them off if there's a crisis.
      Download Normanton Park floor plans here. Normanton Park floor plan interiors are designed with maximum space efficiency in mind for buyers.

Comment

If the process of spotify premium download is over, then you will be going to see the good outcome. Even the better features are available to offer the interesting experience on the whole.

Comment

I use my phone for playing the demo game at https://mr.bet/at/game/view/demo/kaiju. It's easy and I can play anywhere. Whatsapp was deleted from the phone forever. Try to use Telegram or Instagram

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation