Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 Denied (never got interview date) NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Denied (never got interview date) NEED HELP ASAP!!!

On 08/2020: I call USCIS for an info pass to renew I-551 for a pending I 751 and was told case was denied 07/2019 and letter was mailed 08/2019. I did not receive any letters and all the information online (USCIS CASE STAUS TOOL) stated the case was still pending. I complete a service request call to request for a copy of the denial letter.

09/16/20: I received copy of denial letter in the mail stating they denied the case because I did not appear for an interview scheduled for 07/17/2019 and i751 terminated effective 07/25/2019. The copy of the denial letter shows a date stamp of 07/25/2019, and was mailed to my address but missing an apartment number. The reason for denial was because I did not show up to the 07/17/20, I 751 interview but I never received notice of this interview.

REWIND BACK TO 08/16/19: new I551 stamp provided for another year and there was no mention that my case at this point was already denied. Why provide me with a new stamp?

It’s been a little over a year now since my case was denied and my questions are;

2) Can I appeal to re-open? MTR?
    3) USCIS error?
    3) no info on the letter regarding if I can appeal
    4) what are the next steps? How do I know if I have a court date?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP WITH ANY ADVICE
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation