•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GurpreetSingh
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob Harris View Post
    I am an immigrant from Eastern Europe. I learned English as soon as I moved to the UK. I now work for a German company. I have a need to learn new languages. What language do you study? What courses do you take?

Hello
    Thanks for sharing this information your post is full of very useful information, I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep on sharing. I found some useful information in your post, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing.

German Language Classes in Pune

German Language Training in Pune

German Language Course in Pune

Leave a comment:

• sandrarommel
    replied
    Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. https://cmtdirect.us/listings/12452-fix-hold-flip-roofing-repair-service-fort-worth-tx/] Solar Installation Fort Worth TX[/url]

Leave a comment:

• robwilliams
    replied
    Thank you for sharing, I recommend the best

Leave a comment:

• dev199108
    replied
    finance guest post

Leave a comment:

• trendyinfo
    replied
    I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep journalist Shahid Zehri Bomb Attack.

Leave a comment:

• zaiyamariya
    replied
    If you want to go to some other countries for a job or wish to settle down there, then it is necessary pop painter gooey to learn the language of that particular country. If you want to learn a new language, you just need to search on google. That will provide you the name of the top institute for learning the foreign languages.

Leave a comment:

• dev199108
    replied
    History of Indian Saree

Leave a comment:

• quentin
    replied
    this is interesting

Leave a comment:

• quentin
    replied
    i study japanese

Leave a comment:

• MalenaMorgan
    replied
    I like the important data in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here consistently. I" ll adapt a lot of new stuff here! Good luck with the following leather jackets

Leave a comment:

• NovemberRain
    replied
    Thanks but I am not interested at the moment. You must learn Englihs if you want to the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• Corpus
    replied
    Give this a look https://amewaregroup.com/

Leave a comment:

• AnnMary
    replied
    You don't worry... There are many sites which provide help in studying foreign languages. you can choose one from them. They will help you to study every language as soon as possible. Many better online courses are available today. cbd supplements Just make use of their help.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Blemer
    replied
    Have you decided what language you want to learn next? When I started working as a developer, I didn't know English well. I had a need to learn a second foreign language. It was Spanish. At first I attended online courses. I sometimes missed classes because I was often late for work. A personal tutor is very cool decision, but if you have a lot of free time and money.It was inconvenient for me to use the Google translator all the time. Then I found the Spanish tutor online and started learning. My tutor's name is Rodge, he's from Barcelona. By the way, online learning is very convenient. Especially for developers

Leave a comment:

• Rob Harris
    started a topic What about foreign languages?

What about foreign languages?

I am an immigrant from Eastern Europe. I learned English as soon as I moved to the UK. I now work for a German company. I have a need to learn new languages. What language do you study? What courses do you take?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney