Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of divorce.

My husband wants a divorce after 10 years of marriage. I got a green card thanks to our marriage. Now he wants to take everything from me. In addition, he said that he will create online divorce papers Texas on his own. I haven't even heard about this, and I have a question: if he files for divorce through a similar service, will he be able to cancel my green card after that? Thanks for reading.

If you are divorced and living in China - go to and get a chance to find someone new online. It should be noted in the first place, that dating China singles, especially girls and women, is a complex topic requiring clarification at https://99brides.com/chinese-brides/ and other web sites.

Comment

Originally posted by carolynstelly View Post
      My husband wants a divorce after 10 years of marriage. I got a green card thanks to our marriage. Now he wants to take everything from me. In addition, he said that he will create online divorce papers Texas on his own. I haven't even heard about this, and I have a question: if he files for divorce through a similar service, will he be able to cancel my green card after that? Thanks for reading.
      Each party in the marriage has the right to unilaterally divorce at any time if they want. I don't know about the specific procedures in Texas.

Since you already got your green card, your status does not depend on him. As long as your marriage was bona fide, you can keep your green card. If you are still a conditional permanent resident with a 2-year card, you can apply for Removal of Conditions by yourself after divorce is final.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

No need to worry about the green card. The status when you first applied will not affect the status you have currently. As the last comment says, they are independent. Hope it helps.

- Jack, roofers wellington

Comment

I don't think there will be an issue. testogen

Comment

We are set up for any whimsical situation. Chicago Limousine Service Our staff has the latest flight following programming so we can change our appearance according to your flight and whether it was conceded or not. You won't have to call our office, we know everything early. If you disregard to book your transportation, you can call us and we will send you a vehicle inside minutes. At the point when you make it out of the visa control, customs and get your rigging, our driver will be outside of the air terminal holding on for you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation