Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda and Jesse

Has anyone seen them? It's been a while since I've seen a post from either of them. If anyone knows them personally. Let them know their wonderful expertise and kindbness is missed on this forum

thanks
    Jenny

Has anyone seen them? It's been a while since I've seen a post from either of them. If anyone knows them personally. Let them know their wonderful expertise and kindbness is missed on this forum

thanks
    Jenny

Comment

I appreciate that, Jenny. It has been a while since I posted. Someone kept using my name and writing things I wouldn't have, swearing, etc. I had to take a break from it all until I saw whether anyone was moderating the forum. Looks like there has been some review of posts recently and things have improved. I'm still here,though!

Comment

Thank you Jenmn! I have been swamped with work and haven't had much time to post replies. And like Linda, I kinda got tired of people posting using my name, so took a break from it for a while.

Comment

Yes I knew someone had been posting under your names it *****. I have never needed your advice (and I don't really care for lawyers much ) But I know you are both there for everyone. And it's nice to see people who are non-judgemental helping people, makes me happy.

If no one ever says it again. I will Thank you both, very much and glad to hear you're both doing well

Take care

Jenny

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs