Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ukrainian parents come and visit their daughter in the US at some point?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Ukrainian parents come and visit their daughter in the US at some point?

American man getting married to Ukrainian woman early next year. She's coming over by K-1. Are the parents allowed to at some point visit us in the US or will we have to plan trips over there always? I've spoken to her family and others in Ukraine and it appears nearly impossible for anyone to even visit in the US. Is this true or are my sources incorrect? We would also like her sister to come and visit occasionally.

Thank you!

The citizens of the United States of America are eligible to enter or transit through the territory of Ukraine on a visa-free basis if their stay doesn't exceed 90 days in 180 days period. US citizens need a valid passport to enter Ukraine. Visa/Ukrainian residency permit is required for stay longer than 90 days. And check out tic tac toe online with friends.

Comment

Would wait for more reply about this issue. carpet cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by CinnamonCrunch View Post
        American man getting married to Ukrainian woman early next year. She's coming over by K-1. Are the parents allowed to at some point visit us in the US or will we have to plan trips over there always? I've spoken to her family and others in Ukraine and it appears nearly impossible for anyone to even visit in the US. Is this true or are my sources incorrect? We would also like her sister to come and visit occasionally.

Thank you!
        Hey, you can try to have your fiance's family get a visitor visa to the US. But from all accounts, it's going to be difficult. Getting a B1/B2 visa is difficult and nearly always get a 214B unless you can prove strong ties. Just the mere fact that your fiance has gotten a K visa won't improve the family's chance of approval either.
        --Good luck--
        Good luck with your case. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is very interesting. Nothing shall be considered as legal advice. All communication is non-expert opinion. http://discuss.ilw.com/core/images/smilies/smile.png{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Smile","src":"http:\/\/discuss.ilw.com\/images\/smilies\/smile.png"}http://discuss.ilw.com/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation