Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the chances to get F-1 visa after several denied , reason given as no changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohanSeb21
    replied
    It seems that the reason you got denied when you tried to reapply was because you didn't change anything and you applied with the exact same application that got rejected in the first place. The chances are pretty low if you apply again unless you change something in the F-1 visa application. I would do some research and figure out what has worked for other people in the past. I hope it goes well for you.
    click here

Leave a comment:

• dev199108
    replied
    Sodium Hypochlorite

Leave a comment:

• jamesallen3
    replied
    My workmate applied for that months ago. You should contact him, just click here to go to our office's website.

Leave a comment:

• petersongame217
    replied
    Try to ask for legal actions to get a visa. Don't act according to you, act according to the process. Roofing Companies Clarksville TN

Leave a comment:

• samui
    replied
    me to do some changes like apply for Master's Program instead of bachelor or something changes like that. Is there any cha

Leave a comment:

• namalumfard
    replied
    You need to find and fix hurdles... nxxxa ace video converter

Leave a comment:

• namalumfard
    replied
    Great that amazing. I wish I could make my website as I visited. I recommend every user to visit here.
    Nxxxa ace video converter apk
    Nxxxa ace video converter download

kinemaster gold apk

Leave a comment:

• johnrico022117
    replied
    Great replies here. I also agree to take master's degree. I would help you in your profiling and rank up your status.
    click here

Leave a comment:

• shamsmehra90
    replied
    Hi, t depends on severel thing, like your profil and so many things
    https://mcdvoicesurvey.onl https://mybk-experience.onl
    Last edited by shamsmehra90; 08-16-2020, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chrisjohn2211
    replied
    Hey, just drop by. Apply for a master's degree and it would help you a lot in applying for a visa.
    pavers chandler az

Leave a comment:

• Luce059
    replied
    Now you have taken a little time to figure out what could have been the problem, there is nothing stopping you from putting in your application again. Your information should be updated on the system with rejection within 24 hours and, after that, the ball is back in your court. There are fantastic institutions all over the world – from Australia to Germany, the UK to Canada – that have much more relaxed visa application processes and equally as good universities. Just because you had your heart set on the US doesn’t mean your study abroad dreams have to end when your F-1 visa is rejected.

Therapy dog vest Order Car Parts Around Dayton

Leave a comment:

• Chris889
    replied
    Firstly, don’t panic!

It may feel like it now but your F-1 visa being rejected is not the end of the world. Your dreams of studying in the United States are unlikely to be dead and gone. You don’t just get one chance to prove you are ready in all aspects of your life for your education adventure in the US. The internet is full of stories of people facing multiple rejections before finally securing their visa – it does happen so don’t give up straight away. birmingham concrete contractor
    concrete contractors fort smith
    Last edited by Chris889; 01-15-2020, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brettjames70134
    replied
    Try to apply for a Master's degree. subscription merchants

Leave a comment:

• leo12
    replied
    In this article, we will guide you about The Lost Book Of Remedies Review By Claude Davis: Where To Buy? which will be very helpful for you.

Leave a comment:

• leo12
    replied
    the cinderella solution review

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board