• Show
Clear All

• Sharon
    replied
    How would I be eligible for I-131?

Leave a comment:

• NYCImmParalegal
    replied
    Absolutely all at once. If you are eligible, you may also want to submit the I-131 for advance parole and don't forget the affidavit of support, pictures, 3 years of tax returns, financial documentation, W-2s, etc. It's been my experience that USCIS takes a very thorough look at the financial documents.

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    replied
    Thank you. My visa has not yet expired. I went over the forms last night and I stated my employer information as I thought about it. You are right it might come back to bite me in the rear. Should all forms be submitted @once, i.e. I-130, I-485 & I-765 .

Leave a comment:

• NYCImmParalegal
    replied
    As to current INS status... are you here on visa (immigrant or non-immigrant)? If yes, and the visa has not expired, put in the visa type (i.e.: H-1B, TN, L-1A, etc.). If yes, but the visa has expired, put N/A (not applicable). If no, put N/A (not applicable). "non-immigrant resident" means absolutely nothing. Even if you are not working lawfully, always put your employer address and name. If you had a visa and it expired, answer the questions regarding the I-94. Believe me, you are better off by being honest, or things will come up and bite you in the butt when you least want them.

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    replied
    For instance - one question asks about current INS status - I stated non-immigrant resident. Also name of current employer - I have left that blank for now. Is it ok to state that I am currently working and for how long. My I-94 expired Nov '99 and I started my current job April 2000.

Leave a comment:

• khan
    replied
    what kind of assistance do you need

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    replied
    Recently married USC. I am now completing forms and I need assistance to ensure that they are completed correctly. Please help!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    started a topic Completing I-485

Completing I-485

Recently married USC. I am now completing forms and I need assistance to ensure that they are completed correctly. Please help!!!!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney