US Army Non-Citizen Enlistment Term Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, I love the way you express yourself d@rk! I bet you are mad. Each time I screw you over, you get madder! It didn't only happen on this forum but others too, and you know what, I love to mess with you, loser!

Military members? You? What dream did you have again? Oh I bet you are a military dependent too.

As I already told you "IN YOUR FACE Homer" I got my spot already. Come and make me pack my stuff and send me back wherever I came from. Can you? Oh sorry I forgot you were such a wussie.

It looks like you already admitted the fact I'll be dropping bombs one day, though it won't be American people, it will be its enemies. You certainly qualify as an American enemy with your character you display here. Americans are not low self esteemed low IQed dummies like you are.

I have many military members active and retired here on my side, don't give me other military members cr@p. Your kind is almost extinct. That is what your problem is...

Carry on, everyone can easily see who has a short circuited ill tempered midget mind ...

Anyway, if you were man enough, you would face me and post with a registered name. I certainly don't expect that.

[This message was edited by Bushmaster on July 22, 2003 at 02:35 PM.]
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

From knowing Bushmaster, I think he'd do exquisite service in our military. He is of the upmost character. Too bad he could never be President.

Comment

"Too bad he could never be President."

yea right, Bushmaster ...

Comment

oops sorry, I meant to say,

yea right, josephine!

Comment

Who's Nancy, get real?

Comment

I think it's all evident by now that these threads are maintained by the same person who seems to have some issues with his own surpressed homosexuality.

I don't understand what she or he is doing here when has such grievances with America. FYI, homosexuality will never be seen as normal in America! And yes, g a y s spread the deadly HIV/AIDS disease, so we don't want them here! Don't fret your frustration with your "not-worked-out-immigration-dreams" to this beautifull, GREAT country! It's embarrissingly obvious!

Comment

Nancy should be the wife of Bushmaster, I suppose

Comment

Bugu.

Don't waste your time trying to explain anything to an immigrant-hating creature like IfIMAY.

The chap just simply cannot stand the fact that the U.S. is a country founded by immigrants or their decendants, and that whether he likes it or not, new immigrants will continue to pour into this blessed land.

Some of them will bring bad things, but the overwhelming majority of them come with good things, and it is their perfect right to exploit any and all avenues to obtain legal status.

Congratulations on your success in joining the U.S. armed forces. I attempted to do the same, unfortunately though I am still a student (not an LPR) and so have to wait.

Take care and I wish you all the best in your noble career, and the speediest possible naturalization process (Eat your hearts out! Envious Immigrant-haters).

Comment

Oops! Sorry I meant Bushmaster and not Bugu (That was just a typo).

Bushmaster.

Don't waste your time trying to explain anything to an immigrant-hating creature like IfIMAY.

The chap just simply cannot stand the fact that the U.S. is a country founded by immigrants or their decendants, and that whether he likes it or not, new immigrants will continue to pour into this blessed land.

Some of them will bring bad things, but the overwhelming majority of them come with good things, and it is their perfect right to exploit any and all avenues to obtain legal status.

Congratulations on your success in joining the U.S. armed forces. I attempted to do the same, unfortunately though I am still a student (not an LPR) and so have to wait.

Take care and I wish you all the best in your noble career, and the speediest possible naturalization process (Eat your hearts out! Envious Immigrant-haters).

Comment

To Bushmaster: Before fantasizing about the Army and citizenship, make sure you'll not end up being detained and deported:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=6466015214

Comment

Hey troll, before I make a comment can I ask you something? Where do your kind of trolls sleep at night? Under the bridge or in the dumpster?
                        SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

in the dumpster, LOL!!!!!!!!!ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation