Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devastated

Hello, i got my conditional green card 5 months ago, but my wife kicked me out and kept our son, and she is already with coworker, everything i have tried didn't work, we lived at her mom, we met in Paris, she is so young and acts so bitter and awful towards me. We fought a lot during our marriage and she was smoking weed a lot! I have nothing and i was just staying home raising my son. Now i am lost and she won't even communicate with me to give me some documents. We didn't have joint account because she has a big debt. I can't see my son she is always threatening me. She said go sign divorce papers. I gave up everything for her, my master, my journalist job and now i am homeless!

She can't just not let you see your son. That's a custody matter; try to find some legal help in your area in family law about this. There are services that will help for free if you are poor.

Try to gather as much evidence as you can that the marriage was not entered into to evade immigration laws. Try to get replacements of any documents you don't have. You will eventually have to file for divorce and then file for Removal of Conditions by yourself.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite Price

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs