•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joelelwyn
    replied
    Originally posted by hchoi75 View Post
    Hello, I made an account and am posting this because I am at the end of my rope.

Due to various reasons involving a mental illness, I am currently homeless, and have been for a long duration. I have no one I can turn to for assistance. My ID has long since expired, so I am in the process of recovering various documents.

During my homelessness, I have long since forgotten much information including my Alien Registration Number, my SSN, etc., as well as not possessing any relevant documents that might contain such information, aside from an expired Driver’s Learner’s Permit.

The I90 Form from what I have seen requires you to provide one’s Alien Registration Number, as well as other things I have not confronted since I cannot even solve this issue. I cannot obtain a legal ID due to not having a Green Card, and cannot obtain my Alien Registration Number (for obtaining a Green Card) from a Police Station since I do not have a non-expired ID.

In short, I am posting this with a prayer that someone can give me a relevant path I can take, as I highly doubt I am the first person in this sort of situation (I mean what if a Legal Permanent Resident had his house catch on fire, and he lost all of his documents inside, and he did not memorize any of his relevant information?).

To clarify, I am a Legal Permanent Resident wishing to replace his Green Card and having trouble filing a I90 (Due to not being able to provide requested information).
    Hello,

You may fix an infopass appointment with USCIS & clarify yourself. Before your application filling you can read instructions framed by USCIS or you can take a legal advice.

Disclaimer:- usimmigration-center.com is a private entity and is not affiliated or approved by any government agency.We are not a law firm and don't provide attorney's services.

Leave a comment:

• hchoi75
    started a topic Replacing My Green Card

Replacing My Green Card

Hello, I made an account and am posting this because I am at the end of my rope.

Due to various reasons involving a mental illness, I am currently homeless, and have been for a long duration. I have no one I can turn to for assistance. My ID has long since expired, so I am in the process of recovering various documents.

During my homelessness, I have long since forgotten much information including my Alien Registration Number, my SSN, etc., as well as not possessing any relevant documents that might contain such information, aside from an expired Driver’s Learner’s Permit.

The I90 Form from what I have seen requires you to provide one’s Alien Registration Number, as well as other things I have not confronted since I cannot even solve this issue. I cannot obtain a legal ID due to not having a Green Card, and cannot obtain my Alien Registration Number (for obtaining a Green Card) from a Police Station since I do not have a non-expired ID.

In short, I am posting this with a prayer that someone can give me a relevant path I can take, as I highly doubt I am the first person in this sort of situation (I mean what if a Legal Permanent Resident had his house catch on fire, and he lost all of his documents inside, and he did not memorize any of his relevant information?).

To clarify, I am a Legal Permanent Resident wishing to replace his Green Card and having trouble filing a I90 (Due to not being able to provide requested information).
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney