Strip Lawyer From The Right To Practice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If he has filed 20 fraudulent immigration petitions he'll get prosecuted...FBI does not initiate investigations for just one fraudulent application filed on behalf of an alien..."

If the attorney you are talking about has the "right" connections the FBI most likely won't charge him with any crime whatsoever! And remember, the system protects the interests of the well-off, well-connected! Please do not interpret this message as if I'm advising adress instead of redress of your concerns, one does not have that right!

amelia

Comment

• Redress of concerns, addressing of them yourself, I just don't get this ****! Unless you are on a par with KKK, don't post here meaningless words like these!

Comment

• Redress of concerns, addressing of them yourself, I just don't get this ****! Unless you are on a par with KKK, don't post here meaningless words like these!

Huh?!

Comment

• Hi Mohan,
          i have an EB-3 case pending. My sponsored job is in a different field from my current employment and pays much, much lower salary. I am concerned that during the interview, the officer might give me a hard time, saying why I am accepting a lower-paying job. (My sponsored job pays the amount mentioned in the labor certificate.)
          I can tell the officer that I don't want to continue my current job becasue it is highly stressful and not conducive to my health. i want a less stressful job.
          Otherwise, I can say I want to do both the jobs. I have w2s from my sponsored job for the past two years.
          What's your suggestion? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation