Im a USC .I applied concurrently for my daughter.I didnt pit in I 131.My mother had a stroke and I had to leave US and left my 17 year old with family.She later applied for i131 but left before getting approved. We received her xenial letter based on her travelling before she got the advance parole.How can I now ask for consulate processing?As she is now back in Bahamas.