Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Attorney for I-601 Waiver in Ciudad Juarez

I am searching for an attorney who has experience with filing I-601 waivers in Cuidad Juarez. I would appreciate any referrals or suggestions.

My husband is a Mexican native who entered the US illegally. We married in the US - and are planning to travel to Mexico when possible to complete the visa application process at the consulate. He has no criminal record - has not been deported ... We are just having trouble finding an immigration attorney with experience filing I-601 paperwork at this post.

I am searching for an attorney who has experience with filing I-601 waivers in Cuidad Juarez. I would appreciate any referrals or suggestions.

My husband is a Mexican native who entered the US illegally. We married in the US - and are planning to travel to Mexico when possible to complete the visa application process at the consulate. He has no criminal record - has not been deported ... We are just having trouble finding an immigration attorney with experience filing I-601 paperwork at this post.

Comment

Hi,
      I am also in the process of putting an I-601 together and, although I am in South America, our waiver will be processed in Ciudad Juarez. If you want, give me your email and I'll give you the info on my attorney.
      Good luck!

Comment

Thank you very much
        Last edited by illegal&inlove; 01-17-2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Are you nuts marrying an illegal wetback ? What do you mean he has no criminal record ? Didn't you just say that he entered the US illegally ? Does violating immigration laws not count as a criminal record in your fantasy world ?

Comment

Juarez is a great place to buy drugs and young prostitutes. People live in boxes there. It is amazing to see El Paso ranch homes on one side of the river and people living in boxes on the other with chickens and dogs running all around. It is kind of funny and kind of sad at the same time.

Comment

Michael,

Keep in mind the difference between committing a crime - and being charged with a crime which results in a criminal record. He has committed a crime but has no criminal record.

Thanks for the input, however, I'm looking for either an attorney or someone with related experience to assist me.

Comment

Oh so since he hasn't been convicted he isn't a criminal ! I HAVE related experience in this matter honey and you are asking for an incredible amount of trouble that all the lawyers in the world couldn't fix. You lie with dogs and you wake up with fleas. You will see.

Comment

I hear ya and I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Don't bother. I already know how it ends.
                    Been there. Done that.

Comment

You married a "criminal illegal wetback"?

Comment

I married a dirtbag. They come in all nationalities. The funny thing is how we choose to ignore the obvious and act surprised when it happens to us.

Comment

I'm in a similar situation. My fiance got deported tho. So we are needing to file a waiver for the deportation. I don't think you need to mess with a lawyer. Just follow the instructions for the form and get him back across before the US-Visit program goes in force on the borders. Oh, and Michael, even tho you had a negative experience, try to have a little compassion for the others who made a better choice. Your anger is gonna just make you sick if you don't start spreading a little more good cheer.

Comment

Mexican Lover,

Thanks for the input. Forgive my ignorance, but please explain how the US-Visit program will impact this? Any tips on completing the application or writing a hardship letter would be helpful. Please keep me posted on your experience!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation