X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zomloparko
    replied
    UMA Pakistan is a country wide service organization dedicated to providing efficient and competitively priced Shipping service.

UMA’s mission is to offer our Principals, Customer and all other interested parties with consistently high-level of services that exceeds their expectations and requirements.

Leave a comment:

• marksjacob
    replied
    Green Power Forklift Batteries is an industrial forklift battery company that reconditions lead-acid forklift batteries, giving its customers the environmentally friendly and economically sound choice for reliable power solutions. By using a unique 18-stage renovation process together with more than 12 years of experience, Green Power Forklift Batteries can restore lost capacity and extend the functional lifespan of industrial lead-acid forklift batteries, enabling its customers´ forklift batteries to operate at their optimal capacity for up to twice their life span with reduced equipment maintenance costs.

Leave a comment:

• JosephCaraccio
    replied
    You are usually allowed to amend your application at the interview. You can explain your innocent error and the Officer will probably let you switch the answer. You really want to retract that answer at the first opportunity you have, so in this case as soon as you get an interview.

Leave a comment:

• Aj.vallejo85
    started a topic N-400 APPLICATION MISTAKE

N-400 APPLICATION MISTAKE

Dear Sammy, My name is Jorge and I'm really concerned for what I just realized minutes ago. I'm running a N-400 application and I already mailed this to USCIS 2 weeks ago but, checking over the form I found a ridiculous mistake that I did when in page 18 with the questions starting from "Do you support the system of goverment of the U.S." and any other questions like If I'm willing to do the oath, for any reason I marked them all with "NO" instead of the obvious "YES" I had to stand.
    My question is, what should I do now that the form has been sent? I received the charged off of the fee they require in which I assume they received and started the process. Will this affect my naturalization petition? Is there any chance for me to fix this misunderstood?

I'll be more than glad to read your profesional advice and certanily sleep again.

Sincerily, Jorge.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation