Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master's plus two year substitute for Bachelors plus 5 years ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master's plus two year substitute for Bachelors plus 5 years ?

Hello,
    In order to file my GC in EB2 my company has a requirement of a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of work experience. I do not have 5 years work-ex, but I do have a Masters degree in related field.
    I want to know if I can request my company to consider my masters + 2 year in place of bachelors + 5 years.
    I have seen the job description at various postings saying either of two, but my company wants to know if this is a valid substitution? ie. masters + 2 would be equivalent to bachelors + 5.

Thanks for the responses,
    Ravnish

A Master's degree is equivalent to Bachelor's degree + 5 years for filling in EB2, not the Master's plus two years. The major problem for students is that the EB-2 and EB-3 determinations are made strictrly based on the requirements of the employers. The adency or company should have an experienced immigration attorney and the qualifications do not determine the EB-2 position. You may contact Jeffrey Adam Devore, students immigration expert and essay writer at Pimion and Avvo Inc.

Comment

Friends, if you are studying at the University, I know what I can offer to your attention. I searched for the best proofreading service for a very long time and finally found it. I'm just thrilled because I got the job done on time, and I set the deadline myself. I liked the fact that real professionals work there. And the prices there are good, low. Try this.

Comment

Prices offered by our website is cheap as compare to any other csgo account selling website
        csgo accounts
        buy gta 5 accounts
        buy valorant accounts

Comment

Real Estate chapter during 2008 and learned a lot about each and every aspect of the sector like student and earned a reputation as a Professional real estate agent.
          relocation companies in gurgaon
          furniture rental company in gurgaon
          home search consultant in gurgaon
          Office space at golf course road gurgaon

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board