Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 and I-498 when can travel???

Hi everybody hope you all doing well. I'm new here and wondering if someone can answer my question.
    I just received my US Citizenship a week ago and about to file forms I-130, I-498 and I-765 along with all supporting documents for my wife who is living with me, here in the US.
    We started dating back in 2012, a few months after she entered the US via F1 visa which expired the same year. Ever since we were unable to travel anywhere beyond the reach of a driving distance because of the fears of possible deportation.
    We are not planing any trips aboard until she gets her green card,so I want to know when she will be able to move freely within the US without the fear of being deported if stooped at the local airport ?
    I know some people say you can fly locally with expired visa, but we are not willing to take that risk. And my distant relative just got deported on overstayed visa flying LA-JFK
    Thanks guys.
    and girls
    Last edited by NuclearPenguin; 04-27-2015, 07:39 PM.

Originally posted by NuclearPenguin View Post
    Hi everybody hope you all doing well. I'm new here and wondering if someone can answer my question.
    I just received my US Citizenship a week ago and about to file forms I-130, I-498 and I-765 along with all supporting documents for my wife who is living with me, here in the US.
    We started dating back in 2012, a few months after she entered the US via F1 visa which expired the same year. Ever since we were unable to travel anywhere beyond the reach of a driving distance because of the fears of possible deportation.
    We are not planing any trips aboard until she gets her green card,so I want to know when she will be able to move freely within the US without the fear of being deported if stooped at the local airport ?
    I know some people say you can fly locally with expired visa, but we are not willing to take that risk. And my distant relative just got deported on overstayed visa flying LA-JFK
    Thanks guys.
    and girls
    If you are so scared and you want to make sure everything is done correctly, why not talk to an expert - an immigration attorney? I’m assuming you meant I-485? Once the I-485 is filed, she should be safe to travel as long as she carries her I-485 receipt notice with her. However, there is no guarantee that she will not be detained and/or questioned.

Comment

The Whirley Pop can in like way be utilized over a pit fire, disregarding the course that there are other than outside fire express poppers sold with longer handles. popcorn poppers In light of this current popper's lightweight aluminum improvement, it warmed rapidly and in addition, and the wrench handle was certainly not difficult to move. While there were obvious deliberately eaten up part shells at the base of the pot coming to fruition to popping was done, the popcorn itself tasted new and was liberated from used spots. Since it requires oil, this Whirley Pop makes some strikingly delicious, new popcorn, yet can't accomplish the sans oil potential results of air poppers or microwavable dishes.

Comment

When all data is submitted and the enchantment "Do things currently" button is squeezed, it conveys the very much worn stunt of popping a phony box free robux tool guaranteeing things are going on in the background. Mystery, programmer style things doing something amazing for Roblox servers.

Comment

You may be less scared if you sign up with an immigration attorney. Make sure you submit a good correction package — pay particular attention to the information in the I130 instructions — and take care of the support readings. After 2-3 months, she will have an employment card, and this is a good hefty piece of ID. If you did everything right, she will soon receive her green card.

Comment

Doodle is at the top of the list of best meeting scheduler apps and best for picking a date and time for both personal and professional events, as well as sharing your availability with other people. The app features a user-friendly interface, and you can comfortably schedule a meeting or any other event. https://recalling1993.com/meeting-scheduler-apps/ Another incredible thing about the app is that it is one of those few meeting scheduler apps that offer mobile apps for both iOS and Android.

Comment

While some users https://theairdock.com/iphone-file-manager/ find the in-built File Manage app in iPhone good enough, it also doesn’t please the majority of iOS users. The main reason why the iPhone in-built File Manager app is not suitable for the majority of users is that Apple doesn’t give access to users to access the internal file system. It means the in-built File Manager app in your iPhone device is useless for your when you want to manage the internal files of your device.

Comment

Most Form I-130 petitions for Immediate Relatives are approved within a 5-9 month time frame, but they can take longer in some cases. If you are in the United States and also filed an application to adjust status, USCIS will begin reviewing Form I-485 at this point.
                sharepoint data migration | migrate sharepoint 2010 to sharepoint online | sharepoint on azure

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation