0%
    APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW
    0%
    REQUESTED MORE EVIDENCE
    0%
    DENIED
    0%

Comment

I think it depends on the particular case and circumstances. I've seen a mixture of "with interview" and "without interview." The ones with interview had potential issues such as prior marriages (which should not be prejudicial, but we look at cases with the same viewpoint as an Immigration Officer), a wide age gap, etc. Those without interview were usually problem-free, no prior marriages, etc.

Comment

Paralegal:

Can you clarify...do you mean distinctionaliens who have prior marriages to USC's or aliens who may have been married before to a person in their home country? Or is there a distinction?

Comment

Aguila my man.. u been sampling that water over at Michaels Cafe or what

Comment

NYCImmParalegal:

What is your experience in terms of cases that had filed JOINT I-751 but the alien has divorced prior to adjudiction of I-751, had you had any in your office yet?

Secondly, I am in the NYC area too, and I am also a paralegal however not an Immigration one, but I would love to enter into that field, may be you could give me some suggestions perhaps you could hook me up in your lafwfirm

4now:

Yeah I copy Michael's idea but had given it a more meaningful purpose to the poll feature:-))
            I would like to ask you a question via email though if you don't mind (regarding battered waiver).

Comment

My polls are much better. This poll makes no sense. The I-751 is basically always approved if the couple is still married. The only question is what happens when there is a divorce and this has caused a whole lot of fighting and discussion on this board. On one hand you have this conditional status, but on the other hand, there are so many waivers, it seems to have no purpose. There are no decisions or case studies available which only adds to the confusion. So this question only makes sense in the case where there is a divorce.

Comment

There are plenty of cases available:

Decisions regarding Conditional Permanent Residents Board of Appeal Decisions: 3150,3151(waiver), 3175(waiver), 3224(waiver), 3231(waiver), 3233, 3240, 3383(waiver), 3238(waiver).

You could check those one out at www.uscis.gov

Comment

Wow Aguila ! Great job; how did you find these cases ? You didnt read all those cases did you ? This answers alot. I-751's do get denied BUT remarriage and a new green card is possible unless fraud is proven in first marriage

Comment

Aguila:

Can you provide a link to those cases....coudn't find on the website you gave. Thanks

Comment

Aguila:
                      When I read the title of your post I though you may have some news. Oh well...good luck anyway.
                      I hope more people get motivated to participate in this poll. The results may be quite interesting.

Comment

Michael:

I found those cases in the USCIS website. I read them all and base on those cases I answer people concerns in this issue as well as help my self to build a strong case with little of no chances of denial although the complicate circunstances of my case.

Swissnut:

http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/vll/intdec...ndecitnet.html

You can find all the decisions from the Board of Immigration Appeals, the ones I listed before are all the ones regarding Conditional Permanent Residents.

Yoly&Wayne:

Sorry for not posting anynews, I won't have any news regarding my I-751 or my Divorce case until March. What I am doing now is building my battered waiver supporting evidence/professional testimony and gathering documents to prove the bona fides of my marriage.

Comment

Hey aguila; did you see the first case where all you have to do is get remarried ? do that

Comment

hey aguilla.. u starting trouble again

lol Michael has a nice russian mail order bride for you

DJezmonee4u@netscape.net

Comment

I told you this is how its done.
                              Glad ur seeing the picture.

Do a little dance.. Make a little love, Get Down tonite... Get married tommorow.

lool 2funny. looks like i missed all the fun tonite for comedy nite at Michaels Cafe, maybe next time... Im sure there will be a new poll soon. seems to be a trend these days.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation