Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-601 Accepted. Now what?

We sent in an I-601 and it got accepted. Now, we have no idea what we need to do. We waited for the notice from the USCIS, assuming that it would have instructions for us. When we finally got the notice, it had no instructions for us. All it said was that the USCIS informed the Embassy of the case, and they are not taking any further action on the case. We contacted the Embassy and the NVC. We're only getting the run-around. No one is giving us clear instructions on what to do or what to expect. Any advice? Who should we contact?

Sodium Hypochlorite Price

Comment

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. AMZDFY

Comment

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Business Ideas For Housewives

Comment

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post. How To Decide What Business To Start

Comment

Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. How To Start An Amazon Business

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation