Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Somebody knows what's the deal about sending your change of address to INS (i'm gc holder) I read that if you don't do it within 10 days you can be fine or even deported? Is that so critical.? I sent it just now and I moved last year. thanks for any answer
    ps: going on vacation out of states, do they ask about this? should i be worry about this?

Somebody knows what's the deal about sending your change of address to INS (i'm gc holder) I read that if you don't do it within 10 days you can be fine or even deported? Is that so critical.? I sent it just now and I moved last year. thanks for any answer
    ps: going on vacation out of states, do they ask about this? should i be worry about this?

Comment

Its critical . you are GC holder why to worry . you must send it by filling the form.

Comment

I sent it 3 months ago or so, I only kept the bottom part of the form, they indicate to me that I had to send it by regular mail so I don't have any prove that it was received. You think that I could have any problems when I get back from my trip?
        thanks for any reply!

Comment

Check out this link for info on change of address info from the INS themselves:

www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/howdoi/address.htm

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed