Help,Can Someone Give Advice On Keeping Me And My Wife Together In The US

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I see I should have added oh yes, the INS can tell you what to do, because that's their job!!

Comment

I am just writing because I was in a remarkably similar situation to you and your wife.I was a teacher in the States and I quit to move abroad to be with my husband,I wouldnt even think about being apart for even a day,I dont have any regrets whatsoever.I lost my teachers liscense and I was sewed although the latter part worked out well for me in the end as I declared myself bankrupt and thus also escaping some other debts that I had to.Credit reports arent the be all and end all in Britain as they are in the US.I would do anything to be with my husband and it was definatly well worth it.Although mine was an extreme case for various other reasons,mostly teachers arent sewed and if you have a sympathetic superintendent then maybee you might have a chance of keeping that teachers liscense.Have a word and see,you have nothing to lose.And you never know it might just work out but if not then I think your wife should just quit and be with you.I hope it all works out well for you guys in the end.Good luck!

Comment

To Lindsey, Tell me, When you were "sewed" ,did they use a machine or just a needle and thread??A "teacher" you say?? Please stay in whatever country you went to.

Comment

Just want to wish you good luck against those evil imigration people.Let good prevail.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation