Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza Night!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Others of intellect understand. I can't understand. Therefore, I don't have intellect. Wow!!! If that's me, you are...? Again, wow!
    That Last Statement Concerns me! PM ME! I Am Nothing Like {portrayed On This Board!!! Your Words Only Speak Not From USA!!!! Do Not get Me Wrong. You Are Very smart!!! Is Not About Smart!!!! If You want To know Something? just Ask! My purpose Here Has Not Yet been discovered! and doubtful It Ever will be! Just ASK!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

    Comment


    • #62
      I prefer it to be aboveboard. I exchange PM messages with only those who I deem I can trust. You're at the bottom of my list. Sorry, I apologize, but I don't want to know more about you. Any more than what you've shown already. Just as I dislike you knowing anything about me. You go on with your way. And I'll go on with mine. That we're in the same Discussion Board is good enough. Bye!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
        I prefer it to be aboveboard. I exchange PM messages with only those who I deem I can trust. You're at the bottom of my list. Sorry, I apologize, but I don't want to know more about you. Any more than what you've shown already. Just as I dislike you knowing anything about me. You go on with your way. And I'll go on with mine. That we're in the same Discussion Board is good enough. Bye!
        LOL!!! Yes of Coarse! Is Ok Baby! we Have To crawl Before We Walk! I understand!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

        Comment


        • #64
          Hey, mr amerikano! Of course is not how you spell it! Hehehe!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            Hey, mr amerikano! Of course is not how you spell it! Hehehe!
            HUH??? Baby You Gotta Stop This! Is Only Me! But i See someone In Desperate Need Of Relaxation! I Have 20 Different types Of tea!!!! Etc. Etc, Baby, forget About Smart For One Day!!!! There Are never Guarantees In This Life!!!! is All About making memories!!!! I Gotta Go. You Think about It.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

            Comment


            • #66
              Haha! Nothing beats being one's self all the time. I know it's hard, but this is something you've got to ponder upon. Bye bye!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                Haha! Nothing beats being one's self all the time. I know it's hard, but this is something you've got to ponder upon. Bye bye!
                A saying!

                you Can Lead A Horse To water! But you Cant Make him/Her drink!!!! Just A Saying!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

                Comment


                • #68
                  Just a saying: give the devil an inch, he'll try to be the ruler! Yet always fails. Hehe!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                    Just a saying: give the devil an inch, he'll try to be the ruler! Yet always fails. Hehe!
                    I See it Is going To take You awhile! Is ok, Just Be Sure To Listen Carefully!!!! Do Not Always Speak!!!! Just Listen For Awhile!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      It's my bad night, you're speaking. You're all I've got on board. Waaaaaahhhh!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                        It's my bad night, you're speaking. You're all I've got on board. Waaaaaahhhh!
                        Relax!!! Stop Fighting and Start listening!!! You be just fine!!!! Good Night.
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Hahaha! That's what I did, listening to you. But you took me nowhere. You can't resist me, ha? How many goodbyes do we need? (Sorry board, signing off).

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                            Oh no! That same ol' finger test of mine. Haha! What an easy pink giveaway! Why so easily own up to it?

                            I had indeed that very strange feeling that the "new guy" wasn't as "new a poster" as claimed. Because how could a "new guy" be as profusely ballistic and bombastic in response to my very innocent and neutral post about the inherent risks and benefits of marrying either a Filipina or what not? And to mine alone???

                            Hehe! So my misgivings have now been confirmed and vindicated once again. It's been one of the same ol' same ol' tir'd and ol'fashion'd nincomp**p who has an age-old grudge to settle.

                            Well, by hiding behind a new ID which by far didn't escape my 6th sense. Therefore, that "new guy" wasn't so "new" after all. It's been the "same ol' g-a-y" who apparently doesn't like me very much! Yak yak yak!

                            So now I am the "SOG" ? Oooooooh...You are slipping RN.... that is soooooo PI


                            In anyway, I had the same impression that the maybe "not so new " poster overreacted to you in a highly suspicious way. Oh well maybe I am just used to you and didnt see it as all that bad to react the way he did. I mean, after all, he had you on one of your good days


                            A little paranoia indeed going on RN. Now you know deep inside it was not the PAN posing as that poster, as I dont have multiple personality ID disorder and never had and never will. Cuz I am who I am and I sez what I mean...Im Popeye Pink Panther ma'am. Toot Toot nincomp-oop indeed


                            Have a nice day RN, relax and take some Resperdal. A little R&R is good 4 the body.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              RN I gotta empty the pipe...what do ya say about some relaxation
                              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

                              Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by 4now:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                                Oh no! That same ol' finger test of mine. Haha! What an easy pink giveaway! Why so easily own up to it?

                                I had indeed that very strange feeling that the "new guy" wasn't as "new a poster" as claimed. Because how could a "new guy" be as profusely ballistic and bombastic in response to my very innocent and neutral post about the inherent risks and benefits of marrying either a Filipina or what not? And to mine alone???

                                Hehe! So my misgivings have now been confirmed and vindicated once again. It's been one of the same ol' same ol' tir'd and ol'fashion'd nincomp**p who has an age-old grudge to settle.

                                Well, by hiding behind a new ID which by far didn't escape my 6th sense. Therefore, that "new guy" wasn't so "new" after all. It's been the "same ol' g-a-y" who apparently doesn't like me very much! Yak yak yak!

                                So now I am the "SOG" ? Oooooooh...You are slipping RN.... that is soooooo PI


                                In anyway, I had the same impression that the maybe "not so new " poster overreacted to you in a highly suspicious way. Oh well maybe I am just used to you and didnt see it as all that bad to react the way he did. I mean, after all, he had you on one of your good days


                                A little paranoia indeed going on RN. Now you know deep inside it was not the PAN posing as that poster, as I dont have multiple personality ID disorder and never had and never will. Cuz I am who I am and I sez what I mean...Im Popeye Pink Panther ma'am. Toot Toot nincomp-oop indeed


                                Have a nice day RN, relax and take some Resperdal. A little R&R is good 4 the body. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                                Ahh well, 'twas just based on the same ol' 'finger test' ya know. Ow, by the way, how was the *** change operation going?

                                Comment

                                Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                                Home Page

                                Immigration Daily

                                Archives

                                Processing times

                                Immigration forms

                                Discussion board

                                Resources

                                Blogs

                                Twitter feed

                                Immigrant Nation

                                Attorney2Attorney

                                CLE Workshops

                                Immigration books

                                Advertise on ILW

                                EB-5

                                移民日报

                                About ILW.COM

                                Connect to us

                                Questions/Comments

                                SUBSCRIBE

                                Immigration Daily



                                Working...
                                X