My Wife came here legally with a B1/B2 visa when she was 6, her parents never renewed the visa. She went to school here and graduated from HS also has lived here all her life, do I just file a I-485 for her? Isn't the I-130 application for people who still live outside of the US and wish to come here? I also read somewhere that since she came here legally with a B1/B2 passport she does not have to leave the country and wait in line is this true?