Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Jessica Colotl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Where does it say she entered as an adult and where does it say she had a Mexican DL? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One blogger alleged she did. But that's not the only point. Beyond this case is a bigger picture. What to do with numerous cases like Jessica's, that are not going anywhere but stay put on US soil? The likes of FedE would say "deport them all" of course. But when you ask him as to the "how" and "when" parts of it, he'll eschew the argument using the "race" card. Meaning he can't, naturally and typically, even if he wants to.

He'll run away when one exposes the emptiness of his argument on why he's very much against immigrants. Tomorrow or the next day, he'll say he's busy with work that's why he turned his back on me. But wait, May 16 is officially a Sunday, a non-working day. So, beyond all excuses, it's official: federale86 is a coward and a high-caliber idiot.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, beyond all excuses, it's official: federale86 is a coward and a high-caliber idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well we know that! And he takes the word of a blogger over facts when it suits him. We don't know all the truth about this case yet.

I've long said kids of illegal immigrants bought into this country should not have to pay the price of their parents mistakes, especially when they are hard workers in school such as she appears to be. That's not the American Way.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Brit really is a m.oron. He cannot read or use Google.

Every article about Colotl has mentioned she presented to the officer a Mexican driver license.

Read and weap motherfrakker. Are you really that s.tupid?

Another article where Colotl has a Mexican driver license.

"Kennesaw State University (KSU) student Jessica Colotl was stopped by police for a traffic violation. She failed to provide a driver's license and instead presented the police with a Mexican driver's license and expired Mexican passport."

I even put it in bold for you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Colotl was stopped for a traffic violation in March and failed to produce a driver's license . Police arrested her after learning that she was here illegally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not that stupid but apparently YOU are. If you bothered to read the article I posted earlier which of course you didn't.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I read all the articles and you should know that she presented the mexican licenses the next day at the KSU PD office.

Try reading this.

"Although Colotl explained the situation to Kimsey and presented him with a Mexican driver's license and an expired Mexican Passport, the officer still arrested her for failure to present a valid driver's license and took her to Cobb County Jail where she was eventually released to Immigrations Customs Enforcement in Atlanta."

Again, because you are a m.oron, I highlighted the evidence that she has a Mexican driver's license.

Comment

Sorry, Brit. Let me...

Okay, this case is now boring. This is just one. What about the over a million others? Deport them all? Tell me how it can be done and I'll tell you how it can't.

Comment

LOL, facts beat leftists everytime. I accept your surrender.

Comment

Victory!!!!!!!

Comment

O yeah? Prove it. The last time I checked, you can't defend even one of your 'facts' that you pull up from shady sources.

Comment

federale,

I doubt that you're native American. But i bet your a$$ your ancestors didn't come here legally. Now, would this be enough grounds to deport your racist butt?
                      "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

You would lose your a.ss then.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs