Can anyone please tell me how I could amend an on-line DS-260 Application to correct a couple of errors? I have been trying to call the NVC for 2 weeks, but the line is ALWAYS busy. I tried e-mailing them, and they responded by telling me to go the the State Department web-site, but it has no information on how to do it. Please help.

Vitas J. Lukas, Attorney at Law
Bouldin & Associates, P. A.
8380 Bay Pines Blvd. (1st Fl.)
St. Petersburg, FL 33709