Obama Insults Handicapped People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it. I thought it was no big deal. He was just trying to relax and joke around like any of us would. We’d all be in trouble if everything we said was scrutinized and taken out of context.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
      I watched it. I thought it was no big deal. He was just trying to relax and joke around like any of us would. We’d all be in trouble if everything we said was scrutinized and taken out of context. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But, unique that is exactly the problem. I knew from the moment the man ran for president that he will not be treated like a normal president. My friend descriped it as "ripping him apart". That is exactly what they are doing!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
        I watched it. I thought it was no big deal. He was just trying to relax and joke around like any of us would. We’d all be in trouble if everything we said was scrutinized and taken out of context. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But, unique that is exactly the problem. I knew from the moment the man ran for president that he will not be treated like a normal president. My friend descriped it as "ripping him apart". That is exactly what they are doing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My friend, Kollerkrot, this is exactly why he shouldn't put himself in these situations. He should stick to the issues and leave the other stuff alone. He needs to present himself as the man of authority. Going on Leno did nothing to help him. I hope he learned his lesson. The Presidency is nothing to joke about and we have serious problems with our country. We need guidance from him at this point, not bad jokes.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          Obama made the most offensive remark ever uttered by a President. The insensitivity of this man is appalling. Can you imagine the reaction of the liberal media if Bush or Palin had said anuything like this?

Obama Offending Handicapped People </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh puhleeeeeeze...s.o.m. again with the finetoothcombing of President Obama's imperfections....first, u say he murdered his grandmother, and now he's an insensitive and apalling discriminator, making fun of handicapped persons, hm? cant you find something better than that...{{{{YaWnnnn}}}
          "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

Comment

Koller, what a crock. There have been plenty of other presidents and politicians that have been subjected to even more public mockery than Obama has. You also know as well as I do that if it was Bush that said it, everyone would be all over it like a rash rather than trying to justify it for the tasteless joke it was.

Though, with your opinion of the mentally challenged, I'm probably preaching to the choir.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
              Koller, what a crock. There have been plenty of other presidents and politicians that have been subjected to even more public mockery than Obama has. You also know as well as I do that if it was Bush that said it, everyone would be all over it like a rash rather than trying to justify it for the tasteless joke it was.
              Though, with your opinion of the mentally challenged, I'm probably preaching to the choir. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, I am protective of Obama and when Bush made his gaffs, I was on the other side! What happened at Lenno, although was a joke nonetheless.

When it comes to my stance on the handicapped, that has really nothing to do with Obama and the justification of his joke - that is my stance, period, and I don't consider myself blessed because I am normal.

If I would consider myself blessed because I am normal, then I would have to consider the handicapped cursed because they are not.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The leno show isn't the proper venu for a president. It's that simple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree, it’s very important for a President to have a relationship with the people. Seeing him in a casual environment creates a much more personal bond, than a speech from the oval office.

It’s 2009 time to start being more creative with everything.

Comment

Agreed Unique. How often did we see Bush in any kind of casual environment? After he lost Congress and the Senate in Nov 2006 we didn't see or hear from him much at all. Not that I was complaining

I've just watched W and it's hilarious. Portrays him as a redneck buffoon. Pretty accurate I'd say!
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I can't believe that now I have to explain why making fun of the handicapped is wrong. No matter what Obama does, the media and his supporters say its fine. This is madness. Obama believes that we should have more abortions so we would not have to provide services to them. Obviously, his "joke" about the handicapped epresses his desire to see these people killed off as well since they, too, are a burden on society. Every day, this Obama takes on more and more of Hitler's attributes and every day his supporters become more blindly loyal to his twisted evil ideas.

Comment

Well, he is retarded, too. Can't expect much from him.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        Well, he is retarded, too. Can't expect much from him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's not retarded, but not capable of the position he gained. He's making Bush look pretty good about now - lol!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          Nope. Leno or any comedic based entertainment environment is not the proper place. The president is and should always inspire confidence, intelligence, and leadership. Going on a TV show opens the door to ridicule.

Regardless of whether Bush did or didn't do the same is no basis for such a comparison.

The president is the president. Not a talk show host or guest. He did more to damage his credibility than anything else. It wouldn't matter who the host was. The host's first priority is ratings. To get those requires controversy, comedy, or awkward moments at the expense of those foolish enough to walk on that stage. He was used to push Leno's ratings. Nothing more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was a bad move on his part. It opened the door for more foot in mouth disease that he typically has. This guy is a clown. Bet he was a bit of a class clown. I need someone who is serious . He is as inappropriate as John McCain when it comes to Where do they get these people from???

Comment

The Truth!!!

Speaks well!!! Has Power of voice! carries Self as confident! Many seek leadership, Someone to lead! The fact = Day By Day seeking answers To Comfort The people! Thy Self Not As secure As Portraid! Impossible Odds!!!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                              Obama made the most offensive remark ever uttered by a President. The insensitivity of this man is appalling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SOM,

You just did the same thing . People with disabilities are insulted when they are called “handicapped.”

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                                Obama made the most offensive remark ever uttered by a President. The insensitivity of this man is appalling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK so I will resign as POTUS; now its Osamas turn !!!

SOM,

You just did the same thing . People with disabilities are insulted when they are called “handicapped.” </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation