Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iperson aka Leaf aka Toilpress aka okloveorder.. Stop stalking us here at ILW!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still doesn't explain it. Why would you delete all your posts if you don't have anything to hide? Of course you are entitled to delete them if you want, it just looks suspicious to everybody else.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      It's all easy sprint. Unless any of it is true it shouldn't matter. How could anyone cause 'actual' trouble? That's an overreaction to irrelevant written garbage, which is what most of the posts amount to. As a matter fact, I do know of at least one person who used to follow my writings. One who wished ill upon me.

Knowing they followed my every post I thoroughly enjoyed passing messages buried within my usually long winded diatribes to strike an unpleasant nerve.

Have you ever met any of these alleged people you banter with on here? Nope, and it isn't very likely you would either. Even if you did, I doubt they would come at you with mouse and keyboard in hand. But then again, who knows, LOL. Nobody cares once they turn the monitor off. If you fret over someone's potty mouth on here, maybe it's time you take a break and learn to separate the two worlds. This is fantasy island.

Someone please, copy this one too. Don't let it get away! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Easy as that is it? Ok
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Yes, it is that easy sprint.

This was and is entertaining, that much you can't deny. It had drama and intrigue with an underpinning of dangerous suspense. Wasn't it fun playing a role in the make believe story? If it wasn't, you wouldn't have participated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if there were allegations of you having cyber s-ex with various members here on the forum, or allegations of you laundring money to other countries so certain people you want to hide it from don't find out, or you scammed members here for something, or even accusing you of having an affair behind your wife's back..you would just ignore it and turn off the screen like nothing happened?

Just a game and fun drama huh?

Very easy when **** about you isn't written on this site.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yes, it is that easy sprint.

This was and is entertaining, that much you can't deny. It had drama and intrigue with an underpinning of dangerous suspense. Wasn't it fun playing a role in the make believe story? If it wasn't, you wouldn't have participated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None of it was fun, considering it DID have an affect on me, or did you forget!?

It had an affect on various members here one way or another. As long as it isn't you being targeted, you are ok with it. Remember the story you told me? That affected you! So don't give me BS about ignoring it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
            Aha, playing the poor innocent panda victim card again. You are a proven, confirmed, sworn, well known scammer Sprint, and everyone on this site knows it. Same goes for Proud, and several other people.
            The whole site is a big SCAM, otherwise you wouldn't give a **** about it, and posted my ids in revenge in the title. I'll change those, so no harm done.
            Meanwhile, you're a druggie, a scammer, in one word Trash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everything you ever said about me or anyone on this site is just your BS as usual. Never any proof.

But there is proof that you tried to scam someone and lied over and over and over again. Oh and don't forget the threats made to various members here.

You are nothing but a low life prostitute who spends her time online harrassing people or posting in blogs/forums. Get off your lazy arse and get a job and support yourself, instead of threatening men into giving you money or opening your legs so easily.

I am of very good morale standing.. US have checked me out and agree

Even if you were a legal resident, unfortunately for you, there are complaints made against you, on file. Your own doing.

Once you crossed that line into my real life..and others, sorry to say, we had to do it the legal way.

Comment

Those accusations were made sprint. I was accused of banging at least a few here. Don't sell me short on that one. But, so as to not rehash season two of ILW turns, I'll leave those details off the table.

Money, shoot, how many times have I been called all sorts of names when that subject came up? Funnier than hell, and quite honestly, I intentionally provoked it. Should I or do I care? No, it doesn't mean squat. I hope to god no one put much in the way of real thought behind it. That would be sad as hell if a real existence had much bearing on this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BS Davdah..there have never been any accusations made about you on this site in public view. IF any accusations like you said made..well that had to have been in private, away from eyes.

When someone here made comments, which you thought was a threat..you freaked..remember?

So again, don't pretend nothing affects you.

Comment

Oh Iperson, I didn't tell you what my boyfriend does for a living did I? He will be here soon, I'll let him read it. Maybe he should join and post. Maybe even give you his work ID number so you can check him out

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                  Aha, playing the poor innocent panda victim card again. You are a proven, confirmed, sworn, well known scammer Sprint, and everyone on this site knows it. Same goes for Proud, and several other people.
                  The whole site is a big SCAM, otherwise you wouldn't give a **** about it, and posted my ids in revenge in the title. I'll change those, so no harm done.
                  Meanwhile, you're a druggie, a scammer, in one word Trash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everything you ever said about me or anyone on this site is just your BS as usual. Never any proof.

But there is proof that you tried to scam someone and lied over and over and over again. Oh and don't forget the threats made to various members here.

You are nothing but a low life prostitute who spends her time online harrassing people or posting in blogs/forums. Get off your lazy arse and get a job and support yourself, instead of threatening men into giving you money or opening your legs so easily.

I am of very good morale standing.. US have checked me out and agree

Even if you were a legal resident, unfortunately for you, there are complaints made against you, on file. Your own doing.

Once you crossed that line into my real life..and others, sorry to say, we had to do it the legal way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately for you silly girl, nobody buys your lies about me anymore as I've spoken to several men on this forum in private between then and now, and they know the truth about me. None of your old schemes are going to work anymore, none!
                  So, say whatever you want. Nothing's been done against me, and nothing is going to be done against me, as I have not crossed to real life to do anyone any harm.
                  But this scam business must stop on this site. This is what it is all about, not me. Do not make it about me, Panda. You might regret it.

Oh, and it wasn't me who asked Davdah when was the last time he helped himself, or however you put it. What was it she said Davdah to you in her first PM, again? Remind us, those Brit expressions get me lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same old same old. If that is your head telling you that, then believe it

I am still friends with many on here..and met some. I don't see anyone saying I am a liar or a scamm-er other than you. And ILW trolls don't count. If you claim all the men you spoke to said this or that..don't you remember that you claim they are all one person LMAO!!!

If Davdah says I am, let him say so. He can also provide proof.

You seem to talk for him a lot..but I have it in writing from him that says the opposite and that it is you who twists everything and makes it up in your head.

Oh..as you like to make allegations and harrass people for fun, wonder how you would take it if some did it to you toilpress

If you think I didn't do anything legal, wait and see. If you think I can't do anything about what you did, wait and see. Oh, how some here think they know the law. Wait and see.

I don't have anything to hide..nor have I ever scam-med anyone, or ever will. Too much about me has been checked out, and you still can't prove your allegations. You can't prove anything about anybody on here, because you are so full of BS and don't have anything better to do. Poor Iperson..what a sad life you lead. And it shows..you sure look like an old hag for your age.

Now time for some chilling.

Shame you can't Iperson, lonely there huh.

Gonna get my feet rubbed now

Enjoy your carrots

Edit: an interesting read and her lies revealed:

iperson
                  Power Member

Posted 09-04-2010 12:44 AM Hide Post
                  Yes, I am currently in an undocumented status in this country. Call me illegal.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...=758104825#758104825

Comment

Just wait. Numbers are not on your side. You won't be able to feed this "U got bullet in ur head because you were on it's path" mantra for too long.
                    You will get some major kick in ur a.ss. Even if it takes 20 years, it will hurt.
                    U will be minority soon. In hostorical scale in less than a fraction of the moment. Mullah Limbaugh, like Bolsheviks, won't last for too long.
                    So, enjoy your carrots while you still have them.

P.S. Say hi to iperson, we all know she is in your team, a straw person by designation.
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

BEWARE IPERSON IS A SCAMMER AND LIAR! SHE SPENDS HER TIME BLACKMAILING, ACCUSING WITH SLANDEROUS CLAIMS AND THREATENING PEOPLE FOR HER ENJOYMENT AND TO PASS HER TIME.

SHE WILL SCAM TO OBTAIN MONEY OR GREENCARD

SHE IS CRAZY AND MAYBE EVEN BE ON DRUGS...SHE NEEDS SERIOUS HELP..BUT NOT FROM US.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

P.S. Say hi to iperson, we all know she is in your team, a straw person by designation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She claims to be, or she tries her best, but she's constantly failing and being spurned by all of us. Because in actual context she belongs to yours, and to SoM's, or to that Senator Uzamere's.

Comment

come on now what up you all stop thr hate etc ????
                          Regards and thanks,
                          Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                            come on now what up you all stop thr hate etc ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. We're fed up with the c.rap. The hate will stop when the lying accusations do.

Comment

grow up and then come back to play
                              Regards and thanks,
                              Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                                grow up and then come back to play </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who's playing games now? You accused Sprint of being Mary Ireland when it was you, IP, all along. You are one sick puppy. How many alter ids do you have here? Very sad that your life has turned into nothing but messing with peoples' lives on the internet.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation