Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional Green card but facing divorce

I'm seeking help for my wife who has a conditional residency green card that was based on our marriage last year. Long story short, we met while she was on a student visa, dated, married shortly after, then applied for the jointly applied for her permanent residency. But we now seek divorce. We're still within the 2 years of the conditions, not even a full year since she was granted the green card. Point blank, i cheated. I cant say that we can work it out because i am having a baby due to my indiscretions. My wifes concern is that if we divorce, she loses her green card. I did do something wrong but i dont want her to lose her ability to stay here. Since shes been here shes been a student at a local college and is almost done. Id hate for her to lose the opportunity to make it here because of my screw up. Is there a way that she can keep her status in spite of the divorce. I ran across this older forum post but not sure if it applies to us.

http://discuss.ilw.com/showthread.ph...-my-Green-Card

&
    http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/afte...based-marriage

How long its been to your marriage?
    car vacuum cleaner

Comment

The brooks brothers trailers are a US manufacturer of high quality trailers and equipment used in a variety of industries. Our products are used around the world building infrastructure, maintaining energy grids, and improving the flow of resources and products to customers. Under the present ownership since 1975, our brand identity has steadily increased from a small regional market to our current international customer base.

Comment

It seems like you have posted it a long time ago and I hope that you have already got a solution to your problem. Postmates car accident attorney beverly hills There is nothing I can say about this one. Because I have no experience in such a dilemma.

Comment

it out because i am having a baby due to my indiscretions. My wifes concern is that if we divorce, she loses her green card

Comment

in china , we often have a birthday party at home or in a eating place to have the meal collectively. and we usually consume the birthday cake after the meal.occasionally we play a few games during the birthday celebration .for instance,we dance or sing and so on.or we regularly buy a unique present as a birthday gift . we can also make a stunning birthday card as a birthday present .i assume that is also a terrific way due to the fact it's miles full of pleasant
            how much do sponsors pay

Comment

have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
              If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
              These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
              Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
              Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
              "I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
              The lingering voice is my own.Even if I put on my eye masks and earplugs and lie down in the dark, this inner monologue still hits my body like ten thousand spotlights. Every time I hear a sentence, my body gets hotter. I keep turning over and adjusting my sleeping posture to prevent it from being burned. , But it doesn't help.
              I simply sat up, only to find that it was dawn
              business pages

Comment

everything is worth trying. life is actually like a "siege". people outside need to move in, human beings internal need to pop out. you do not have the jealousy you imagined. keep lifestyles glad, do not be conceited, rash or jealous. all people has specific ways to realize the cost of his existence.
                seo consultant

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources