Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can Son of Senior US Citizens Come to US to Take Care of Them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can Son of Senior US Citizens Come to US to Take Care of Them?

I am a 36 yr-old unmarried son of two US elderly parents, both 65, of which one, may dad, has Parkinson's. My mom is overwhelmed and needs help. They do not have the money to pay for a live-in or specialized nurse. I love my parents and I want to help them by coming to US to take care of them. Please advise as to what do my parents and I need to do to come to US as soon as possible. I also am a permanent resident with an expired green card that has left US in 2010 to take care of my mother's parents, both in their late 80's who passed away in the meant time. I have no one left in my native country now and my ageing parents need my help now. I lived and studied and worked in US after graduating high school and college here, had good jobs and paid taxes (for 13 years), also went to Ft Leonard Wood for boot camp training after September 11; unfortunately was discharged for exercise-induced asthma a week before graduation. My parents cannot wait for 6-7 years which is the wait period for family-based visa according to the State Department. Is there a faster way to come here? Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney