•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 to GC question

Hi,
    I am a USC.
    I married a French citizen 3 years back out of love. He was on f1.
    things didn't work out and we divorced. He got his unconditional GC.
    He didn't mistreat me or use me for a GC, we just grew apart.

I am in love (online ) again after almost an year of divorce.
    He is a British citizen. He tried to come to meet me here in the states, but,
    his visitor visa was disapproved by US consulate there. I tried to get him using a
    k1.mthat too was denied.
    He finally got his f1 visa approved for a 5 month course in a university here.
    He will be coming and we intend to get married within a month or so, after making sure he is genuine.
    After that I'll apply for I 130 etc.
    i know the intent is not right while he has his f1 and coming to marry me, but, I am I love and want to be together.
    Please pray tell me what are my chances with i130 getting approved and subsequent GC procedures. We both are devout Christians and love each other dearly. Now that is correct intent but laws are so tough when dealing with such instances, I really don't know what to do.

Comm'on guys, 56 views and no replies? Please help me.

Comment

He doesn't need a visa to visit you. He only needs a visa if he is migrating to the USA.
      British Nationals don't need a visa to visit the USA

Originally posted by Nycgirl View Post
      Hi,
      I am a USC.
      I married a French citizen 3 years back out of love. He was on f1.
      things didn't work out and we divorced. He got his unconditional GC.
      He didn't mistreat me or use me for a GC, we just grew apart.

I am in love (online ) again after almost an year of divorce.
      He is a British citizen. He tried to come to meet me here in the states, but,
      his visitor visa was disapproved by US consulate there. I tried to get him using a
      k1.mthat too was denied.
      He finally got his f1 visa approved for a 5 month course in a university here.
      He will be coming and we intend to get married within a month or so, after making sure he is genuine.
      After that I'll apply for I 130 etc.
      i know the intent is not right while he has his f1 and coming to marry me, but, I am I love and want to be together.
      Please pray tell me what are my chances with i130 getting approved and subsequent GC procedures. We both are devout Christians and love each other dearly. Now that is correct intent but laws are so tough when dealing with such instances, I really don't know what to do.

Comment

what a hypocritical cow...."devout Christians' who lie to our consular officials....'online love'?....really?..from some size 18 manatee? your BF is a genuine ******....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation