Green Card For N600

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not taking the attorney to the meeting with me. She thought that given my situation and all the evidence I provided, it should be a quick in and out type of thing. She agreed with others in this forum saying there shouldn't be an interview.
    She seemed very convinced that my issue would be resolved at this meeting with out much trouble at all.

Comment

inh:

Please provide complete detials of your N-600 application process during your visit to USCIS.

Comment

I will provide a detailed account of whatever goes on during my visit. You guys can count on it.

Comment

inh, your case is very straight forward if a person knows the INA and CFR along with the FAM . I can not understand what is the delay they should have given you aCertificate of Citizenship right away...
          This must be the insufficient knowledge of the INA, Regulations and FAM...
          Your father had already proof the required time to transmitted the citizenship....
          I know for sure that all of them right from Officers to Staff 95% do not know how to handle the cases..I have shown the like to one of the Officer how he can get the info about the case I was dealing with...
          Know one can become an Adjusdication Officer within 6 week training...that is waht they have...

Comment

I don't remember if I mentioned this on any of my prior posts. But my dad filed form N-600 when I was only months old. I even have the receipt for it. I'm not sure what happened with that. But I sent a copy of that receipt when I filed.

I have a story about their employees incompetence. But ill save it for after this is all set.

Comment

As I'm getting all my stuff in order for the meeting I had another thought.

Since I'm using a Mexican Passport as ID. And a Mexican passport is proof of Mexican citizenship. And I'm trying to proof I'm a US citizen. Doesn't that present conflicting evidence. Being that in getting a Mexican passport I'm acknowledging Mexican citizenship. Take into account that I got the passport about a week ago and only for the purpose of identifying my self to the USCIS.

Or am I just thinking to much into this?

Comment

I think you are thinking too much! The Mexican passport is to be able to enter the building, nothing more. You have the proof of being a USC which you will show on the day.

I presume Mexico does allow dual Nationality? If not you would have to chose and renounce the other (Mexican citizenship). The US does allow dual Nationality.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">presume Mexico does allow dual Nationality? If not you would have to chose and renounce the other (Mexican citizenship). The US does allow dual Nationality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mexico allows dual nationality, but not dual citizenship. The US recognizes both.

I don't think the Mexican passport will be an issue. Like Brittie said, it's just a way of identifying yourself to enter the building.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation