• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any more answers please..

Any other ideas?

FYI- question
    I would like to add a question here..
    Before getting a GC my wife use to work and I was in the school (last semister). Once we got the temporary GC she quit her job and I got a great job and ofcourse after a couple of months she got pragnent..
    So My question is, Is was necessary for her to keep her job for next two years till the conditional GC is changed to permanant? or it des not matters. We took right step, she quit the job as I got my temp GC? Please respond.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is was necessary for her to keep her job for next two years till the conditional GC is changed to permanant? or it des not matters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think of it this way. She could have involuntarily lost her job with times being the way they are. I do not believe this will jeopardize getting your conditions removed.

Comment

Thank Proud USC.
        Thats true..
        Thats help a lot..

Comment

Additionally, conditions are placed on a green card to prove the marriage is bona fide. That is what you need to prove - not your source of income.

Good luck!

Comment

Always good idea to tip interviewer. Put $100 on desk and say "I appreciate your help" and do a good wink. This how we do in Nigeria with all government officials and works every time.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation