Denial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to umesh"""there is nothing like Success"" Yeah that's what am seeing now"and to kolaroth thankx for ur contribution"

Comment

Yes I do, Sour Krot.

Comment

You are a 'GRaduate?' ...of what, enema bag cleaning school? Your IQ is lower than a camel's....

Comment

whereas Sour Krot is nothing but a big behind....

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12 View Post
            whereas Sour Krot is nothing but a big behind....
            Ha, ha...a big behind? I am proud of my glutes, my hamstrings and my brain, honey! C'mon bring it on!
            Last edited by Kollerkrot; 05-27-2013, 10:49 AM.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

You are a 'GRaduate?' ...of what, enema bag cleaning school? Your IQ is lower than a camel's....
              You need to learn how to read, or at least comprehend what you read, because he said he is a graduate in biotechnology a most interesting field. What is your profession S12? I don't think we ever talked about your profession...what do you know. Let's get into details and I'm looking forward.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

yes, he said he is a 'GRaduate'...I guess with a capital 'GR' that makes him better educated than you....cleaning enema bags might well be considered 'biotechnology'...(he manages to use gloves on the correct hands in order to do his menial work)...

Comment

yes, he said he is a 'GRaduate'...I guess with a capital 'GR' that makes him better educated than you....cleaning enema bags might well be considered 'biotechnology'...(he manages to use gloves on the correct hands in order to do his menial work)...
                  Well, S12...not everyone is sitting in the basement all day with a big keyboard clunker like you. Always on the run, we have to make due with little smart phone keypads.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation