Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB2/EB5 question.. Urgent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EB2/EB5 question.. Urgent!

    Hi Guys,

    first time to post here.. I have a situation which bothers me a lot right now. It's kinda urgent. I have an approved I-140 for EB2 and a pending 485 for EB5. I want to withdrawal my EB5 pending 485 to go with EB2 route. Is there any problem for this? Also, if my pending I-485 for EB5 is approved for conditional based green card, can I withdraw it and still proceed for EB2? I'm really confused right now. Anyone who can help me?

    Thanks so much!

  • #2
    No problem. You can withdraw an application at any time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re EB-2 - is your priority date current? Did you consider that before thinking about abandoning the EB5?

      Comment

      Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

      Home Page

      Immigration Daily

      Archives

      Processing times

      Immigration forms

      Discussion board

      Resources

      Blogs

      Twitter feed

      Immigrant Nation

      Attorney2Attorney

      CLE Workshops

      Immigration books

      Advertise on ILW

      EB-5

      移民日报

      About ILW.COM

      Connect to us

      Questions/Comments

      SUBSCRIBE

      Immigration Daily



      Working...
      X