• Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    Mine says it all.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear Cyberposters:

I verify that this is my true name. I do not hide behind any alias or fake name. I am Senator Ehgie Edobar Uzamere, the REAL father of Barack Hussein Obama and everything I say is true. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    I'm only me

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Just the one...no need to have more, or else I would not be appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many sites do you go to, to bash those you hate?
    Or are we here the lucky ones? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think its only us that puts up with his shi ite

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Just the one...no need to have more, or else I would not be appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many sites do you go to, to bash those you hate?
    Or are we here the lucky ones?

Leave a comment:

• englishguy100
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishguy100:
    I have a fake I.D., it should be 'handsomeenglishguy100' but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers so I took the incognito route. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny thing? I already figured out you were an alias of someone else - lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not (quite) Brad Pitt...

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishguy100:
    I have a fake I.D., it should be 'handsomeenglishguy100' but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers so I took the incognito route. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny thing? I already figured out you were an alias of someone else - lol.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyways.. I think most of the fake ID's are obvious and who they are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they are not obvious, but are getting tired and boring. If people crave attention this bad, they should look beyond this site. There are plenty of places to post out in cyberworld without muddying up this forum!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Nope, the one I had everyone knew as it was for fun. Yuk the thought of it now.

Anyways.. I think most of the fake ID's are obvious and who they are.

I speak my mind on here, so what would be the reason to hide behind a fake one?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

At least you're honest. This forum has become a haven for pranksters, so I guess we can exclude you?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just the one...no need to have more, or else I would not be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

A confession? Lol!

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    All those little voices in one's head. Question is, who can you trust? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strictly speaking - nobody

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    All those little voices in one's head. Question is, who can you trust? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's gotten to the point that you don't know who is who anymore on this forum. Time to find a new place.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Would that be mass-debating yourself OldE? LOL

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board