•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kmkcontact
    replied
    Originally posted by Someone12 View Post
    who cares? Are YOU more knowledgeable about State Dept processing than they are? If so, why aren't YOU in charge? Because you are a moron.
    WTF you talking about douchebag! Go clean up some cum.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by kmkcontact View Post
    850 views!!! And not a single person knows if receiving WRW20***** number equals schedule to appear!?!?!?
    who cares? Are YOU more knowledgeable about State Dept processing than they are? If so, why aren't YOU in charge? Because you are a moron.

Leave a comment:

• kmkcontact
    replied
    850 views!!! And not a single person knows if receiving WRW20***** number equals schedule to appear!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• kmkcontact
    started a topic I-601A & DOS start date of NVC case

I-601A & DOS start date of NVC case

I've been informed by USCIS that I can apply for I-601A, but not so fast! Am I about to waste over $600, because I am disqualified due to the following on the form 601A:

PAGE 3

Immigrant Visa Processing

4. Consular case number (NVC Case Number)
    _|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

I've got the number issued !!! WRW20******x

5. Did the Department of State initially act before January 3, 2013 to schedule you to appear at a U.S. Embassy or consulate for an immigrant visa interview based on the approved immediate relative petition listed in part 2, Item number 1? Yes/no

Note: USCIS may reject or deny your application if you answer ... This part doesn't matter I'm not about to answer incorrect.

What is extremely important if I received the following letter:

NVC Case number WRW20******x
    Dated Aug 7, 2012
    Dear [Citizens name]

The immigrant visa petition filed on behalf [name] has become eligible for further processing at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Then there is my address

and finally this:

Before your petition can be processed you must pay the Affidavit of Support (AOS) processing fee ($88.00) USD

Which we did not pay.

Now is that the beginning of scheduling faze and it disqualifies me from 601A or just some kind of letter?

I mean please understand that the point #4 asks for WRW#

and point #5 asks if DOS acted before Jan 03,2013. Acted on what? Initiating communication with me? then it's a YES, Scheduling something? Well I don't know if that letter is a beginning of scheduling process or not!?

I've also received another letter from DOS, that I'm eligible for the 601A based on their information, but who the hell knows with them!?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney