Clear All

• back babe :D

thats right babe i am back
    mike_2007

mike_2007 forever lol
    mike_2007

Comment

who are you?
      Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

aww i miss your cute bunny lol , this is the one and only the original mike_2007 lol i can't believe that it has been almost three years and for some reason my name is beethoven now i guess i am the beethoven of immigration lol , so how are you? and what happened to the most of the gangs?
        hey 4now where are you ? where is careabean man and and the rest of the old members? is someone_2012 andthat other retard sonofmichael are still alive ? lol
        mike_2007

Comment

Beethoven ..lmao! Mikey!
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

No worry the Important peeps still here, )
            Amazing! Even the E rated for Everyone has surpassed this, and they just doing it now??
            Anyway Hi everyone hope all is well, I wont be a bother here just stopped in to say Hi.
            Last edited by MakeItRight!; 04-06-2013, 02:24 AM.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Stranger than fiction. The validity and importance of caricatures surpassed real life. If Disney adopted this mantra, there never would have been Saturday morning cartoons.
              This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Saturday Morning Cartoons, Drool whatever happened to those good ones? Now Its a Pick A Chew Something Zap Bang What the!!

Ever seen the new cartoons? Adventure time? Annoying Orange? OMG!! what has happened to this world? Where are they hiding the LSD in the food? Water?
                Last edited by MakeItRight!; 04-11-2013, 11:57 PM.
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

That's part of the reason I don't watch TV at all anymore. It's either PC nonsense trying to create a population equally stupid, hopeless, and dependent or it's diluted and bland with the flat characters and plots lacking depth and virtue. It's sold as life's model by it's producers who are shielded from responsibility by fast scrolling disclaimers at the end renouncing and denying any liability for the message they deliver. If they are denying, they are trying to take something not theirs.

Comment

I don't remember this guy participating in the Flame Wars of 2009. Is he really a veteran of the Discussion Board?

Comment

Gotta ask. What?

Comment

You in my thoughts and future papers DAVDAH thanks again buddy, I never Forget!!! Not Ever!

Comment

if the opportunity presents itself in the future pass on the favor.

Comment

FYI, I Have this thing inside me, Throughout my life i have seen much, I have 2, just 2 People on my never forget list. I am way better than elephant, It could take 20 years but I do not Forget!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation