EVIL BIBLE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There Is a War Taking place between GOOD and EVIL!!! A Plan, A design, A Fate, that Does Exsist. Athiest not Excluded. All People Collecting brownie Points!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
      There Is a War Taking place between GOOD and EVIL!!! A Plan, A design, A Fate, that Does Exsist. Athiest not Excluded. All People Collecting brownie Points!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh really. Then prove it, prove the "fight". I can't see it. Let's talk about something that does exist, and that's human scapegoating of imaginary "evil", all the while it's your natural urges and self-defensive mechanisms, and a variety of other natural processes at play. You're only an animal, not much more.

There is no fate, no design, no plan, no providence. Thank God! Lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why are you Still In this Predicament??? You are smart, Have attempted many Avenues of Correction, You are Researching and seeking methods Not common to Your norm!!! . You are just an Ant. But an ant with a soul!

You Cannot thank god and be Athiest at the same time! . You Just have to pick your side and stick with it!!! Regardless of what is Dealt!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
        Yes, me thanking a god was a snark, MIR.

Obviously there is nature, some sort of energy, but this does not mean there is Someone, a being with a will and might to create this universe. I object to a God as a person. A personal God, a father figure, etc.
        That force that exists does not know about you and your existence, does not guide you through life, and does not have any personal plans for you, not speaking of a Final Reward, or a Final Judgement. All that is too good to be true, and it is, because it's all been made up by humans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> A person? A Being? Unknown?? Are You Good??? Or are you bad??? You Know, Which one??? You can feel it in your soul. You Do not have to debate anything with me. You Gotta Figure it out for yourself. Free will!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          Yes, me thanking a god was a snark, MIR.

Obviously there is nature, some sort of energy, but this does not mean there is Someone, a being with a will and might to create this universe. I object to a God as a person. A personal God, a father figure, etc.
          That force that exists does not know about you and your existence, does not guide you through life, and does not have any personal plans for you, not speaking of a Final Reward, or a Final Judgement. All that is too good to be true, and it is, because it's all been made up by humans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> A person? A Being? Unknown?? Are You Good??? Or are you bad??? You Know, Which one??? You can feel it in your soul. You Do not have to debate anything with me. You Gotta Figure it out for yourself. Free will!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, free will. This is the crux of the matter. It is very simple, if there is a God, we have no free will. We are simply slaves of a Creature that wants us to pray and bow in front of it, and it will judge us, punish us or reward us after this life. I cannot imagine a more feudal slave based relationship than that, and want no part of it.
          This is why there is no God. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's logical, and really simple. Like the rest of reality. Truth is always tough and unpleasant. Haven't you realized that already?

Because what exactly is it that you want to be rewarded for?
          Maybe for processing a few tons of food, and drinking a pond of water throughout your life? Or for amassing a wealth, a few cars, a house, and a teevee? Maybe for multiplying endlessly into more similar creatures that will eat several more tons of food, buy tons of plastic that will eventually float in the middle of the Pacific ocean, and multiply again and again, and again. Maybe for burning tons of CO2?
          Which one of those do you expect God to reward you for with heavenly life? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both Sides Exsist Inside of yourself! Nothing external necessarry. You think too complicated.
          Your Answer I cannot give. It Comes from within You! Your Own Beliefe! Do not Ignore the Hints you experience Throughout Your journey!! Convince Yourself! Noone Else!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation